- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transport your two-wheelers right with a Yakima Ridgeback Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Customize your carrying with racks available for 2, 4 or 5 bikes
- Ridgeback Bike Rack is compatible with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- UpperHand lever folds rack down for vehicle access & folds it flat for easy storage
- Fully-removable ZipStrips secure your bikes to the rack in seconds
- SpeedKnob quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car without tools
- Anti-sway cradles & padded arms eliminate bike-to-bike & bike-to-vehicle contact
- Includes lock and comes fully-assembled with Yakima’s signature built-in bottle opener
- Your Yakima Ridgeback Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your next big biking adventure awaits—and with a Yakima Ridgeback Hitch Mount Bike Rack, you can get everyone and their gear delivered with ease. Crafted in a range of sizes to accommodate 2, 4 or 5 bikes, these premium hitch mount bike racks are compatible with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers.
With unmatched ease, the Ridgeback’s UpperHand lever folds your rack down for total vehicle access or completely flat for compact storage. Equipped with padded arms and anti-sway cradles, the Yakima Ridgeback 4 holds your cycles steady in transit. And when you're parked, the integrated locking system secures your bikes from sticky-fingered thieves.
Easy to operate, the Yakima Ridgeback 2 features fully-removable ZipStrips that secure your bikes to the rack in seconds and a SpeedKnob that quickly tightens your rack to your car without the use of tools. Your Yakima Ridgeback 5 is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Ridgeback Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua W (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Apr 12, 2017 9:02 AM
This is the first hitch rack I have bought and I am pleasantly surprised. The hardest part is lining the holes up with the pin wich is only used for lining up the rack. I wish I would have known this before trying it out the first time.Holds the bike well.
Reviewed by Maureen K (Castaic, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan — Apr 02, 2017 10:43 PM
I absolutely love this rack. I am so happy that I don't have to ever bug my husband to load my bike up for me. I can do this on my own in less than 5 minutes. Bike is very secure. I feel very safe driving with the bike on. I like the clean look when not in use and really the ease of loading and unloading my bike. I have already taken my bike out three times for a ride. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Bill F (FARMINGDALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Oct 31, 2016 11:10 AM
Dealing with AA was great ,items arrived quicker than expected. Bike rack on the other hand not quite as great a review. Rack is very sturdy ,easy to install comes fully assembled all great features. The negative is you need an engineering degree to truly get 4 bikes on there. Ordered bike tube for wife's bike at some time, but getting 4 bikes on is a real challenge. Maybe should have gotten 5 bike rack to fit 4 more easily.
Reviewed by Marie B (BYRON CENTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Oct 25, 2016 10:16 AM
Love it! A little heavy, yet manageable. Sways a little away from the car and towards, with two bikes, but seems to be stable enough. Very easy to install and use.