- The Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack is a top-shelf rack at a bargain-basement price
- New Yakima design geometry fits better and is more stable than the old “Joe”
- New and improved QuickTrigger hub system makes for fast and easy installation
- Narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bike frames
- Integrated StableCradles hold bikes firmly in place
- Stable one-piece padded feet and metal buckets protect your vehicle’s paint job
- Glass hatch hooks work great for glass trunk and gate mounts
- Features Yakima’s legendary built-in bottle openers
- Your Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Want to monkey around on your bikes without your bank account going ape? Then load up your trunk with the affordable Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack. This budget-friendly bike carrier is designed for the wallet-watching cyclist, but it never skimps on the high-dollar features you expect from Yakima.
Crafted of durable steel, the Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack is built for the long haul. Featuring an improved design over the classic “Joe," the Pro is even easier and faster to load. The narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bike frames and the StableCradles hold your bikes like a vice.
Designed to work on sedans, vans, SUVs and hatchbacks, the Joe's glass hatch hooks work great for glass trunk and gate mounts. Plus, the super stable one-piece padded feet, and the labeled and padded metal buckets keep your vehicle's paint job scratch free. Best yet, Yakima includes their legendary integrated bottle opener and a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis S (Washington, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Aveo — Jul 06, 2014 4:53 AM
I could not believe the quality, or the construction of this bike rack. I have a police bike that weights over 50 pounds, The Super Joe Pro Bike Rack can handle two police bikes. This is a great bike rack for the price. Also this rack is easy to install on my car. Thanks AutoAnything. For your help.
Reviewed by Arthur b (Avon, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Aug 21, 2013 10:32 PM
A well built piece of equipment with one, not so small, problem. The holes of the rubber sleeve is way too small to fit easily into the holding piece. I cannot, with all my strength, pull the rubber hole over the holding piece. I may be forced to cut a hole in the rubber.
Yakima SuperJoe Pro Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30