- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Yakima SwingDaddy Htich Mount Bike Rack holds up to 4 bicylcles
- The SwingDaddy does just that, swings out to the side, giving you full access to your cargo area
- The Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack fits 2” trailer hitch receivers
- The adjustable SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles stop your bicycles from rocking and rolling
- Equipped with Yakima’s best arm padding to protect your 2-wheelers’ finish
- The SwingDaddy’s arms fold flat by pulling the TriggerFinger
- Narrow arms fit a wide variety of bike frames
- RocSteady hitch tongue delivers superior stabilization
- Easy tool-free installation allows you to be on the road to biking in no time
- Yakima finishes your SwingDaddy with a sleek metallic powder coating
- Integrated bottle opener with the provided wrench
- Yakima backs their SwingDaddy Bike Rack with a lifetime warranty
Enjoy easy access to your cargo area without having to remove your bikes by installing a Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack. Capable of holding up to four bicycles, the SwingDaddy swings out to the side and fits all fits 2” trailer hitch receivers.
Equipped with arm padding to protect your bike’s finish, this top-of-the-line rack also prevents your two-wheelers from rocking and rolling. Adjustable SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles get this done, and, because of an easy and tool-free installation process, the SwingDaddy helps you hit both the road in no time at all.
Sporting a sleek, metallic powder-coating and an integrated bottle-opener and wrench, your new Yakima SwingDaddy backs up its incredible functionality with convenience and style. Plus, each one comes with the support of a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SwingDaddy Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KEVIN b (FRANKFORD, DE) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — Sep 10, 2016 4:37 AM
on the sienna the locking handle scratches the bumper. it keeps the bikes too high, blocks window, but it seems a lot of bike racks do that and I am not sure why. its would be easy to steal the bikes and half the rack with the removal of one bolt. so you need to use a cable lock that attaches to the hitdh.
Reviewed by Yessenia C (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) — Jul 24, 2016 4:32 PM
Love the rack! It's heavy so it appears real sturdy. Had to buy a top frame adapter but great product.
Reviewed by William A. H (Middlesboro, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 26, 2016 7:44 PM
Just took a load of bikes to the beach two days after getting it and there were no problems. It's heavy but that makes it sturdy and the racks themselves are infinitely adjustable. I was pleased, very pleased with everything but the weight. Goes on and comes off say.
Reviewed by James P (La Jolla, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 02, 2016 8:45 PM
Excellent in every way. Product improvement they should also have 5/8 hole in the stingers that goes in the 2 inch receiver For those of us over achievers who want to put the standard 5/8 bolt lock on the unit.