- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Adapt your bike to fit any rack with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- Instantly creates a top tube on female and odd-shaped frames
- Installs quickly and securely on a wide range of bikes—the funkier the better
- Mounts your bike securely to single- and dual-mast hitch mounts
- Large-diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts add maximum stability
- Extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike’s stem and seat post
- Handles bikes weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Your Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, that full-suspension, carbon fiber, disc brake, state-of-the art mountain bike rides great. But try toting it to the trailhead on a standard hitch-mount bike rack. Suddenly, you want your granddad's old Schwinn back. Truth is, without a top tube, that funky frame just won't mount to a rack. So, adapt it the easy way with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter.
Spanning between your bike's stem and seat post, the bike top tube adaptor delivers a secure spot to mount any bike to the rack. And, it's not just for big-money mountain bikes. The Yakima tube top frame adapter is perfect for girl's bikes, BMXers and any steed with a funky frame design.
The top tube adaptor works with most single- and dual-mast hitch mount types. It's crafted from large diameter tubing to shoulder bikes weighing up to 45 lbs, and the anti-rotation inserts make for maximum stability. And, the extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike's vital bits. Even better, Yakima backs your TubeTop Bike Frame Adaptor with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry G (Stahlstown, PA) — Dec 03, 2015 6:42 PM
Haven't used the tube top adapter yet but inspected it to make sure everything works. The product is made of quality materials and is sturdy. Hope it gets lots of use and lasts for many years. Can't give it 5 stars without using first.
Reviewed by Brian W (Sterling Heights, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Jun 08, 2015 6:01 AM
The part is heavy duty and fits the bill for my wife's bike as well as my 8 year olds, but is just a touch too long even when fully shortened to work for my 5 year olds bike. That is really my only disappointment with the product.
Reviewed by Robert W (SATSUMA, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 11, 2013 11:46 AM
Just bought a Yakima DoubleDown carrier and didn't think to get this frame adapter. Glad I found this one as it works great on my bike but is too long for my wife's bike. Best price at AutoAnything, too.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima bicycle racks
- yakima holdup bike rack
- porsche cayenne trailer hitch bike rake
- over the spare tire bike rack
- bmw seat cover
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- bike rack for a lotus elise
- bike rack for van
- tl trunk bike
- tent for back of pickup truck
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- luggage rack covers