- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Adapt your bike to fit any rack with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- Instantly creates a top tube on female and odd-shaped frames
- Installs quickly and securely on a wide range of bikes—the funkier the better
- Mounts your bike securely to single- and dual-mast hitch mounts
- Large-diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts add maximum stability
- Extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike’s stem and seat post
- Handles bikes weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Your Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, that full-suspension, carbon fiber, disc brake, state-of-the art mountain bike rides great. But try toting it to the trailhead on a standard hitch-mount bike rack. Suddenly, you want your granddad's old Schwinn back. Truth is, without a top tube, that funky frame just won't mount to a rack. So, adapt it the easy way with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter.
Spanning between your bike's stem and seat post, the bike top tube adaptor delivers a secure spot to mount any bike to the rack. And, it's not just for big-money mountain bikes. The Yakima tube top frame adapter is perfect for girl's bikes, BMXers and any steed with a funky frame design.
The top tube adaptor works with most single- and dual-mast hitch mount types. It's crafted from large diameter tubing to shoulder bikes weighing up to 45 lbs, and the anti-rotation inserts make for maximum stability. And, the extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike's vital bits. Even better, Yakima backs your TubeTop Bike Frame Adaptor with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tomas M (Olympia, WA) — Jun 21, 2017 9:00 AM
I've had a Yakima Bicycle Rack for years and it's as solid as the first day. That's why I looked for a Yakima Bicycle Adapter. Yakima makes good products and Auto Anything made it easy to purchase. It arrived in 3 days even as they offered free shipping. Be careful when you need it for children's bicycles though since it only shrinks so much. Read the measurements before you buy if you're gonna use it on a kids bike.
Reviewed by Jere B (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Highlander — Apr 07, 2016 6:25 AM
Needed this for mountain bike otherwise can't use ridgeback carrier. works great just have to figure another $80 when buying for 2 bike carrier
Reviewed by Terry G (Stahlstown, PA) — Dec 03, 2015 6:42 PM
Haven't used the tube top adapter yet but inspected it to make sure everything works. The product is made of quality materials and is sturdy. Hope it gets lots of use and lasts for many years. Can't give it 5 stars without using first.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21