- Adapt your bike to fit any rack with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- Instantly creates a top tube on female and odd-shaped frames
- Installs quickly and securely on a wide range of bikes—the funkier the better
- Mounts your bike securely to single- and dual-mast hitch mounts
- Large-diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts add maximum stability
- Extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike’s stem and seat post
- Handles bikes weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Your Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, that full-suspension, carbon fiber, disc brake, state-of-the art mountain bike rides great. But try toting it to the trailhead on a standard hitch-mount bike rack. Suddenly, you want your granddad's old Schwinn back. Truth is, without a top tube, that funky frame just won't mount to a rack. So, adapt it the easy way with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter.
Spanning between your bike's stem and seat post, the bike top tube adaptor delivers a secure spot to mount any bike to the rack. And, it's not just for big-money mountain bikes. The Yakima tube top frame adapter is perfect for girl's bikes, BMXers and any steed with a funky frame design.
The top tube adaptor works with most single- and dual-mast hitch mount types. It's crafted from large diameter tubing to shoulder bikes weighing up to 45 lbs, and the anti-rotation inserts make for maximum stability. And, the extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike's vital bits. Even better, Yakima backs your TubeTop Bike Frame Adaptor with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert W (SATSUMA, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 11, 2013 11:46 AM
Just bought a Yakima DoubleDown carrier and didn't think to get this frame adapter. Glad I found this one as it works great on my bike but is too long for my wife's bike. Best price at AutoAnything, too.
Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30