- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring any bike style along for the ride when you have a Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Transports up to 2 bikes regardless of frame design, suspension or wheel size
- Fast, easy loading and unloading with innovative frame ratcheting system
- Low tray height for less sight obstruction and wind resistance
- Folds down for quick cargo access and folds up when not in use
- TwoTimer Rack fits any 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security
- Compatible with fatbikes with optional Fat Straps (sold separately)
- Your Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty
Load your bikes without breaking a sweat on the Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Engineered to hold up to two cycles of any size, frame or suspension, the Yakima Two Timer offers versatile hauling for you and your partner.
Made for fast and easy loading with an innovative frame ratcheting system, the Yakima TwoTimer lets you hit the trail in no time. And with quick fold-down cargo access, the Yakima Two Timer Hitch Bike Rack offers ultimate travel utility.
The Yakima TwoTimer Rack fits any 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for serious cycle security. Your Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is compatible with fatbikes with the addition of optional Fat Straps (sold separately) and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jackie G (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Mar 14, 2017 6:35 AM
Bike rack is easy to install, slightly heavy and fits prefect on a Toyota FJ cruiser with spare tire on back. Bike rack is easy to put bikes on and take off. The bikes sits nicely and dont touch or bang into each other while traveling.
Reviewed by Jill S (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Nov 17, 2016 7:56 AM
This is a great bike rack. I've taken it all over town and showed it to friends and family. It's easy to put on, although it's a little heavy for me (around 50 lbs). I can almost forget the bike is even back there. It folds up easy and I can secure my bike to it while not riding.
Reviewed by Jane T (KERRVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Sep 27, 2016 11:35 AM
I searched and searched for the exact product I wanted. These racks range from low to high. Auto Anything beat Amazon out on this product. AA was less expensive, no tax, delivered a day earlier. I tracked my rack every step of the way. I got a text saying it was delivered when 5 minutes before it wasn't here. Met all my expectations and more. Thank you for the chat with the rep that sold me this rack. I am extremely happy.
Reviewed by Robert W (Calhoun, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Aug 03, 2016 3:48 AM
This hauler is easy to use and set up. The only issue is the tire cradles. After you adjust them to fit your wheelbase and remove your bike they will move and slide out of position when you drive regardless of how tight you make the wing nut. Otherwise I love it.
Reviewed by Zdenka F (SPARKS, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Hummer H1 — Jun 07, 2016 9:42 AM
Easy to use and solid. It accommodates two 27.5+ tire bikes with ease and no extra straps are needed. They don't rub against each other. Great value and prompt shipping.
- loudest throttle body spacer toyota
- lowest price k&n filters
- thule free standing bike rack
- vw car bra
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- bike rack subaru
- bike rack for highlander
- honda element rear view mirror
- ridgeline bed bike rack
- seat covers on sale in san diego
- pick up truck tailgate nets
- car mats for truck