- Ready your ride for safe cycle hauling with the Yakima Viper Bike Rack
- Fork-mount design for maximum stability
- Equipped with an all-new front skewer for single-handed adjustment
- Its ratcheting rear wheel strap keeps your two-wheeler from bouncing around
- Mounts without tools to round and square crossbars
- Built to last from bomber steel with a black finish
- Works with Yakima’s SKS lock system—locks sold separately
- Your Yakima Viper Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From carbon fiber Mavic wheels to leather Brooks saddles handmade in England, there's no shortage of cool gear to buy for your prized bike. The only trouble, though, is the best often costs the most. While that might hold true for frames and gearings, the Yakima Viper Bike Rack proves that premium quality doesn't have to cost a pretty penny.
If you're looking for bells and whistles, you've come to the wrong bike rack. The Yakima Viper won't make toast—but it will hold your bicycle safe and steady while you're traveling to the trailhead. Just pop off your front tire, plant your fork in the skewer and secure the rear wheel with the ratcheting strap. Plus, the recently revamped skewer lets you dial in the perfect fit with one hand, making it simple to load up for a solo ride.
Mounting your Viper Bike Rack is easier than coasting downhill. It connects right to your round or square crossbars without a single tool needed. For enhanced security, you can add SKS locks (sold separately) to block bandits from walking off with your rack. And, Yakima backs your Viper Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Yakima Viper Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima bike hitch
- yakima big horn
- auto bike rack lock
- bike rack for over tire
- dodge truck bedliners
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru bike rack
- floor mats for 2013 ford explorer
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- 2013 honda accord bike rack
- chrome car parts sale
- diesel chips and programmers
- how much do bull bars cost