- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your ride for safe cycle hauling with the Yakima Viper Bike Rack
- Fork-mount design for maximum stability
- Equipped with an all-new front skewer for single-handed adjustment
- Its ratcheting rear wheel strap keeps your two-wheeler from bouncing around
- Mounts without tools to round and square crossbars
- Built to last from bomber steel with a black finish
- Works with Yakima’s SKS lock system—locks sold separately
- Your Yakima Viper Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From carbon fiber Mavic wheels to leather Brooks saddles handmade in England, there's no shortage of cool gear to buy for your prized bike. The only trouble, though, is the best often costs the most. While that might hold true for frames and gearings, the Yakima Viper Bike Rack proves that premium quality doesn't have to cost a pretty penny.
If you're looking for bells and whistles, you've come to the wrong bike rack. The Yakima Viper won't make toast—but it will hold your bicycle safe and steady while you're traveling to the trailhead. Just pop off your front tire, plant your fork in the skewer and secure the rear wheel with the ratcheting strap. Plus, the recently revamped skewer lets you dial in the perfect fit with one hand, making it simple to load up for a solo ride.
Mounting your Viper Bike Rack is easier than coasting downhill. It connects right to your round or square crossbars without a single tool needed. For enhanced security, you can add SKS locks (sold separately) to block bandits from walking off with your rack. And, Yakima backs your Viper Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Viper Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bradford K (Ann Arbor, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — Jan 04, 2017 12:03 PM
I was able to unpack and install the Viper bike rack in a short amount of time - it's simple to use and feels incredibly sturdy. Putting it on my roof rack was simple and adding my bike was no problem whatsoever. It came at a good price and looks nice. I like that there aren't pieces you need to screw in (everything tightens with clasps) so you can take it off and on without worrying about damaging or losing any screws or washers.