- The Putco Designer FX Stainless Steel Grille is custom made for your specific year, make and model
- Wide variety of different designer patterns, including Oval, Bar, Punch, Diamond, Honeycomb, Horizontal Bar and Chevrolet Bowtie (depends on vehicle)
- The Designer FX Grille is crafted from Putco's NeveRust™ heavy-gauge stainless steel that's rust resistant and polished to a mirror-like shine
- Some models are available to either show or cover your manufacturer logo
- The Putco Designer FX Grille installs over your factory grille in minutes, with no cutting, drilling or part removal required
- Putco includes all-stainless steel mounting hardware, plus a hex-key wrench-the only installation tool you'll need
- Your Putco Designer FX Stainless Steel Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Make your truck or SUV stand out from the pack. Putco Designer FX Grilles come in a number of different specialized patterns that are custom-made to fit your vehicle. Plus, Designer FX Grilles boast heavy-gauge stainless steel construction worthy of mounting on your tough front end.
Installing the Putco Designer FX Grille takes no special wizardry or effects. Simply mount your new grille over your factory front end with the included stainless steel hardware and hex-key wrench. Don't worry about cutting or drilling-the Designer FX Grille uses existing holes in your factory grille. And, the mounting hardware is concealed for a more custom look.
Putco leaves no stone unturned when crafting the Designer FX Grille for your vehicle. Your Putco Designer FX Stainless Steel Grille is polished to a mirror-like shine and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Designer FX Grilles Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian O (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 31, 2013 4:50 PM
I was not dissapointed when the grille inserts arrived ! They have a great finish to them and were fairly simple to install . I would buy them again ! Brian from KCMO .
Reviewed by EDWARD F (Yale, IL) — Jul 06, 2011 8:44 AM
I WAS SURPRISED AT THE QUALITY OF THE CROME GRILLE. IT WAS MUCH HEAVIER THAN I EXPECTED. I BELIEVE IT'S STRONGER THAN THE FACTORY GRILLE AND LOOKS GREAT ON MY BLACK TRUCK.
Reviewed by Christopher P (Finksburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2008 6:33 AM
Easier to install than directions made it. I was able to install only doing half the things on the install. Made a BIG difference in the looks of the truck. I also get a LOT of coments about it as well.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?