- The Putco Racer Grille is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- The elliptical pattern sports stylish looks and boosts airflow over other grille inserts
- With Putco's NeveRust™ stainless steel, the Racer Grille boasts heavy-duty construction and a mirror-like polished finish
- The Putco Racer Grille installs in minutes over your original grille with no need to remove any original components
- Putco includes the only installation tool you'll need-a 3/32" hex-key wrench-along with all-stainless steel mounting hardware
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Racer Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Add a Putco Racer Grille to the front of your truck or SUV, and take the checkered flag for appearance. With an attractive elliptical pattern, the Putco Racer Grille allows more airflow than other front-end grilles for extra performance. Plus, the Racer Grille's all-stainless steel construction means you won't have to pit on account of rust.
Installing the Putco Racer Grille won't slow you down, either. The Racer Grille is designed to fit over your factory grille without removing any of the original parts. And, Putco includes all the stainless hardware and tools you'll need for mounting in minutes that won't put you a lap down.
Putco uses their decades of stainless steel experience to craft the Racer Grille for a custom fit to your truck or SUV. Your Putco Racer Grille comes polished-up, ready to install and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Racer Grille Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex M (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Mar 25, 2014 8:28 PM
The racer grill is strong looking changed the whole fascicle of the Dakota it looks factory and my wife said she noticed some f-150's & Nissan's & Chevy's taking notice I'm not going to over dress the Dakota just make you wonder what year thank you anything auto & putco pepboys thought it was a ram 1500 that had lowering springs Alex, Jacksonville. Florida
Reviewed by Joe T (Glenshaw, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 04, 2012 5:07 AM
Shipped quickly, looks great and was easy to install, I'm confident it will hold up well to the weather. It cahnges the whole look of the front end of the truck.
Reviewed by Thomas R (Princeton, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Aug 21, 2012 6:29 AM
It is badly scratched and I would never put it on my vehicle. I am returning it for credit.
Reviewed by Walter H (Hayward, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 28, 2009 1:40 PM
The racer grills fit right up to the stock grills and fits nicely. The hardware was stainless as it should be. The screws where long enough and the locking nut tabs once bent over properly fit over the back of the stock grill allowing the racer grill to snug right up to the stock grill when the screws where tightened. On the Silverado I only had to remove the plastic top cover which was held on with plastic snap ins to gain access to the back of the stock grill. Altogether a fairly simple installation. Just make sure you bend the locking tab nuts properly to create a snug fit over the back of your stock grill. This will allow the screws to go in straight and stay straight when tightening.
Putco Racer Grille
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code GRILLE10
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?