- The Putco Tribe Grille is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- For toughness and sweet looks, the Tribe Grille is precision-crafted from ¼" heavy-gauge NeveRust™ stainless steel with a brilliant shine
- Designed with a cutout to let your factory logo show
- The Putco Tribe Grille fits over your factory grille and mounts in place with no cutting or drilling required
- Putco includes the only tool you need for fast installation-a 9/64" hex-key wrench
- The Putco Tribe Grille comes with all-stainless steel mounting hardware
- Your Putco Tribe Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck serious attitude on the front end. The Putco Tribe Grille boast a precision-cut "tribal" pattern, tailored after the popular design showing-up on clothes and biceps everywhere. In Tribe Grille form, the tribal design is crafted from NeveRust™ stainless steel that's highly-polished and won't fade or tarnish.
Unlike the tribal tattoo, the Putco Tribe Grille painlessly goes on or comes off in minutes. With all-stainless mounting hardware, the Tribe Grille fits over your factory grille and attaches to existing holes with no drilling or cutting required. And, Putco includes the only tool you'll need for fast mounting or un-mounting.
Attach a tough look to the front of your truck or SUV. Your Putco Tribe Grille is custom-made for a perfect fit and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Tribe Grille Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joanne d (Stoughton, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Dec 06, 2011 8:04 AM
I'm a granny that wanted to add a little bling to my 05 RRRRanger.The putco tribe grille did just that. I love it!!! But just want anyone with an 05 Ranger to be aware the grille comes in three pieces but it doesn't hurt the look at all. THANX
Reviewed by Barbara S (Cresco, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jun 15, 2011 8:57 PM
Got my grill billet and started installing it. instructions were very poor and item had uneven cuts and did not fit properly. Was very dissapointed .
Reviewed by Fabian H (Columbia, SC) — May 19, 2011 4:47 AM
This was the easiest grill to put on and I get nothing but stares and where did I buy it. Sorry, though because I'm not telling.
Reviewed by Monica S (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Expedition — Mar 07, 2010 2:18 PM
I was pleased with my Putco Grille. Installation was easy and it brings out the front of my truck. I am a well pleased customer.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?