- The Putco 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille is custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Flame patterns are precision-cut from heavy-gauge stainless steel that won't rust or corrode
- Unique 4-color sunburst is hand-painted using automotive-grade colors for long life
- The Putco 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille features blazing-hot looks, thanks to the highly-polished steel finish
- Installation is easy—The Putco 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille fits over your factory grille with no cutting, drilling or removing parts required
- Putco includes all-stainless mounting hardware and a 9/64" hex-key wrench for mounting in minutes
- Certain Inferno Grille models that cover the manufacturer logo are available
- Your Putco Stainless Steel 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty
Engulf your factory grille with a custom grille designed to give your vehicle fire-breathing toughness. The Putco 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille torches the look of factory grilles, with precision-cut flames razed from highly-polished, heavy-gauge, ¼" NeveRust™ Stainless Steel. And, to add to the hot look, the Putco 4-Color Inferno Grille sports the hottest red sunburst color pattern that's hand-painted with automotive-grade colors.
Starting this inferno on your grille requires no matches or lighter fluid-just a few minutes and the included 9/64" hex-key wrench. The Putco 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille mounts over your factory grille to existing holes with no drilling or cutting needed. Putco also includes all-stainless mounting hardware.
Give your truck or SUV the most unique 4-alarm look on the market. A 1-year warranty keeps your Putco Stainless Steel 4-Color Custom Inferno Grille burning for life.
Putco Inferno 4-Color Hand Painted Custom Flame - Stainless Steel Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ed d (Lake Charles, LA) — May 20, 2011 6:53 PM
this thing really set this truck off ,have custom wheels with yellow inserts then when i put the putco inferno on really set it off, was easy to install ,put a black screen behind it.got at a lumber store,ed,
Reviewed by Kody D (Waupun, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Feb 04, 2011 8:14 PM
it looks amazing on my red truck it was somewhat easy 2 install although i did need to make modifications to the clips to hold it 2 the grill it was easy to install
Reviewed by Stephanie B (Brainerd, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F150 — Dec 30, 2007 2:37 PM
The insert was a Christmas gift for my husband, who is a firefighter. The flame colors are great on his red Ford truck. He loved it and said how easy it was to install. His only concern is that the paint and finish will last through all of our extreme weather here in Minnesota.
Reviewed by Eugene F (Prior Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Durango — May 08, 2007 6:16 AM
I have a red Durango and this matched perfect. Installs so easy that i thought i installed it wrong. If you are deciding to buy this, BUY it. You will be happy!
Reviewed by David H (Prince George, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2007 4:47 AM
Hey theses guys are on the ball with their products...very good cutomer care and the products are well described. Other Internet sites like Andy's Auto Sport are pure hucksters..I have never had a bad day with this company and will continue to purchase from them.
Putco Inferno 4-Color Hand Painted Custom Flame - Stainless Steel
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?