- Add a barrier of protection and a dose of style to your factory grille
- Specifically designed to install behind your Jeep Wrangler factory grille shell
- 3-dimensional surface and formed inserts compliment your rig’s style
- Choose from 2 durable finishes—black powder coat or black with polished highlights
- Formed from a single piece of high-quality steel
- Securely installs behind grille shell for easy installation and a clean factory style
- Your Rampage 3D Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty
The signature seven-slot grille makes it a Jeep Wrangler—the Rampage 3D Grille makes it YOUR Jeep Wrangler! Installing right behind the factory grille shell, the Rampage 3D Grille adds a layer of protection for your radiator and a major blast of individual style.
Crafted from one-piece of heavy-duty steel mesh, the Rampage 3D Grille is custom made just for your trusty Wrangler. The 3-dimensional surface and formed inserts give your rig a rugged, off-road look, while the durable powdercoat finish deflects anything the trail throws at it.
With 2 finishes to choose from—gloss black or black with polished highlights—there's a Rampage Grille to suit your off-road taste. Plus, your new grille insert is easy to install and securely mounts behind your factory grille shell. Best yet, Rampage backs your 3D Grille with a 1-year warranty.
Rampage 3D Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick C (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 5:19 AM
High quality and looks great. A little pricey but it really looks sharp and Autoanything had the best prices.
Reviewed by Joe F (Trumansburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 04, 2016 3:45 AM
Very sturdy, looks great. However install was a bitch, had to take the radiator out.
Reviewed by Edward V (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 22, 2015 9:47 PM
No way the struts that the mesh attattaches to would fit as shipped. It took some creative bending, but it worked. Not what I expected for the price but the finished product looks great.
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?