- Add a barrier of protection and a dose of style to your factory grille
- Specifically designed to install behind your Jeep Wrangler factory grille shell
- 3-dimensional surface and formed inserts compliment your rig’s style
- Choose from 2 durable finishes—black powder coat or black with polished highlights
- Formed from a single piece of high-quality steel
- Securely installs behind grille shell for easy installation and a clean factory style
- Your Rampage 3D Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty
The signature seven-slot grille makes it a Jeep Wrangler—the Rampage 3D Grille makes it YOUR Jeep Wrangler! Installing right behind the factory grille shell, the Rampage 3D Grille adds a layer of protection for your radiator and a major blast of individual style.
Crafted from one-piece of heavy-duty steel mesh, the Rampage 3D Grille is custom made just for your trusty Wrangler. The 3-dimensional surface and formed inserts give your rig a rugged, off-road look, while the durable powdercoat finish deflects anything the trail throws at it.
With 2 finishes to choose from—gloss black or black with polished highlights—there's a Rampage Grille to suit your off-road taste. Plus, your new grille insert is easy to install and securely mounts behind your factory grille shell. Best yet, Rampage backs your 3D Grille with a 1-year warranty.
Rampage 3D Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene S (Ansonia, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 19, 2017 6:28 AM
This Grille Insert is VERY!! HEAVY!! STEEL!! and worth the price. It is worth the time and effort to install and Autoanything has the best price and service. You will not be disappointed if you buy this product from them.
Reviewed by Frederick C (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 5:19 AM
High quality and looks great. A little pricey but it really looks sharp and Autoanything had the best prices.
Reviewed by Joe F (Trumansburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 04, 2016 3:45 AM
Very sturdy, looks great. However install was a bitch, had to take the radiator out.
Reviewed by Edward V (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 22, 2015 9:47 PM
No way the struts that the mesh attattaches to would fit as shipped. It took some creative bending, but it worked. Not what I expected for the price but the finished product looks great.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?