- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Putco Solid Aluminum Liquid Grille is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- For a contemporary look, the heavy-gauge ¼" aluminum is precision-cut into a seamless horizontal bar pattern
- The Putco Liquid Grille is highly-polished to a brilliant shine that lasts
- For easy installation, the Putco Liquid Grille fits over your factory grille and uses existing mounting holes—no drilling required
- Putco includes all-stainless mounting hardware and the only tool you'll need for installation
- Your Putco Solid Aluminum Liquid Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Front your vehicle with a custom grille that boasts precision style. The Putco Solid Aluminum Liquid Grille is expertly machined from heavy-gauge ¼" metal that's highly-polished for a brilliant shine.
Installing the Putco Liquid Grille requires but one tool and one hand-and Putco even includes the tool! The Liquid Grille fits over your factory grille in minutes, and mounts to existing holes with no drilling required. Plus, all-stainless mounting hardware is included.
Putco uses their more than 30 years of custom metal experience to craft an exact grille for your truck or SUV. Your Putco Solid Aluminum Liquid Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Liquid Billet Grille Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnny M (Grants, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Jan 07, 2013 2:10 PM
THE GRILLE LOOKS GOOD ON MY TRUCK. THE BRACKETS FOR INSTALLING GRILLE ARE NOT WHAT I EXPECTED THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BIT MORE HEAVY DUTY. I WILL BUILD SOME BETTER BRACKETS WHEN THE WEATHER GET WARMER
Reviewed by Jason L (Beaumont, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Oct 11, 2011 8:45 PM
The putco grill definitely enhanced the appearance of my 2011 GMC Sierra Texas Edition. I would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by tracy a (Springfield, MO) — Aug 08, 2011 7:39 AM
This grille was rather expensive but it looks great on my f150. I have received alot of looks from other ford truck drivers. Easy to install