- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Putco Punch Grille is custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from Putco's heavy-gauge NeveRust™ stainless steel for durability with a mirror-like polished finish
- The Putco Punch Grille installs in minutes over your original grille with no need to remove any original components
- Putco includes the only installation tool you'll need-a 9/64" hex-key wrench-along with all-stainless steel mounting hardware
- Certain models of the Putco Punch Grille can be ordered without the logo cutout for an extra-clean look
- Your Putco Punch Stainless Steel Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Give your vehicle the hard-working, big truck appearance you've always wanted. The Putco Punch Grille backs up its industrial appearance with Putco's NeveRust™ heavy-duty stainless steel construction. And, it's made with a long-lasting, mirror-like polished shine for deluxe package style.
Forget about making major changes to your front end. The Putco Punch Grille fits over your factory front without having to remove any of the original hardware. Plus, the Punch Grille installs to existing holes, so there's no drilling needed. Putco includes all of the tools you'll need for installation, too!
Putco's decades of stainless steel expertise mean your Punch Grille is crafted for a custom fit that looks great. For an extra-clean look, the Putco Punch Grille is available without the logo cutout for certain vehicles. Your Putco Punch Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Punch Grille Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Billy W (HUNTINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 26, 2016 1:25 PM
I got my grille quick. It was what I was expecting. It was an easy installation and improved the appearance of my truck.
Reviewed by LYNWOOD H (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — Jan 21, 2016 10:00 PM
The grille does not fit! It is too small for my truck. Looks a bit tacky!!!! Would have sent it back but I destroyed the box it came in.
Reviewed by Ronald H (SAN MATEO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 09, 2015 5:56 PM
No Instructions. They need to supply extra bolts in case one has the washer off.
Reviewed by Aaron W (Kinsley, KS) — Jul 23, 2015 7:50 AM
Put this grill on my 2009 Yukon. The fit was good, it was pretty easy to install, and it looks great. The only thing I think needs improved, is the clamps are a little finicky and there is only 4 bolts/clamps to hold it on, I think they need about 6 total to make a snug secure fit. Overall very pleased with this product.