Putco Punch Grille
- Ships Between 12/24 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Putco Punch Grille is custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from Putco's heavy-gauge NeveRust™ stainless steel for durability with a mirror-like polished finish
- The Putco Punch Grille installs in minutes over your original grille with no need to remove any original components
- Putco includes the only installation tool you'll need-a 9/64" hex-key wrench-along with all-stainless steel mounting hardware
- Certain models of the Putco Punch Grille can be ordered without the logo cutout for an extra-clean look
- Your Putco Punch Stainless Steel Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Give your vehicle the hard-working, big truck appearance you've always wanted. The Putco Punch Grille backs up its industrial appearance with Putco's NeveRust™ heavy-duty stainless steel construction. And, it's made with a long-lasting, mirror-like polished shine for deluxe package style.
Forget about making major changes to your front end. The Putco Punch Grille fits over your factory front without having to remove any of the original hardware. Plus, the Punch Grille installs to existing holes, so there's no drilling needed. Putco includes all of the tools you'll need for installation, too!
Putco's decades of stainless steel expertise mean your Punch Grille is crafted for a custom fit that looks great. For an extra-clean look, the Putco Punch Grille is available without the logo cutout for certain vehicles. Your Putco Punch Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Punch Grille Customer Reviews
180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeffrey G (WESTTOWN, NY) — Nov 12, 2014 5:17 AM
finally put on my Denali punch grille, was a little bit of a hassle putting it on, takes a little time, but once it's on it looks great! Would def buy again product seems well put together.
Reviewed by Louie A (Millstone Township, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — Oct 29, 2014 7:12 AM
The grill cover went over the existing grill on my 2015 Yukon. I fastens on using 8 compression screws and nuts and took all of 15 minutes to install. Totally changed the look of my truck in that 15 minutes. You can see the old grill through the new Cover up grill but it looks cool anyway. I would recommend this product
Reviewed by kentrell p (MERAUX, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2014 9:22 PM
I really enjoy my putco grill add on it was quick to install you basically don't need to read the instructions it was simple self explanatory.my chevy truck looks nice and neat..thanks auto anything....