- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Carriage Works Billet Grilles are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model
- Made in America with 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- 3 finish choices: Brushed, Black and Polished
- 1/8" thick choice billet bars
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Upper grille and bumper grille sections available for most popular vehicles
- Many grilles install in 30 minutes or less
- All installation hardware and easy-to-follow instructions included
- Your Carriage Works Billet Grille is covered by a 1-year warranty
Attention to detail, hands-on craftsmanship and high-tech designing are evident in quality grilles like Carriage Works Billet Grilles. That's why so many custom builders and enthusiasts have already trusted the craftsmen of Carriage Works with their ride's most important add-on.
Every Carriage Works Billet Grille is inspected for great looks and a precise fit before leaving the factory. And, they're available in one of 3 outstanding finish choices: smooth brushed, sleek black, and gleaming polished. With options and quality like this, you're sure to unwrap a winner.
Best yet, many Carriage Works Billet Grilles install in 30 minutes or less with no cutting required. And, all Carriage Works Grilles can be installed at home, depending on your level of skill. Plus, your Carriage Works Billet Grille carries a 1-year warranty.
Quality, great looks and the best fit. Raise your ride's style level with a Carriage Works Billet Grille today.
Carriage Works Billet Grille Customer Reviews
1117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron h (Evergreen, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 20, 2015 2:01 PM
2014 GMC 2500HD Diesel 6.6 The main grille install went fine. The toggle bolts fit in just the right positions to pull it in snug with a very good appearance. The bumper grille brackets at the top had nothing to fasten to, but the two at the bottom when tightened brought it tight to the inner frame. This is satisfactory for holding it up because it rests on them and the inner frame will resist the force of rocks getting to the cooling fins.
Reviewed by Tiffiany G (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2015 9:17 PM
Great product and easy to install. It is a great upgrade with minimal work.