Carriage Works Bumper Grille
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet grille crossbars machined and formed from solid stock, not cheap extruded E channel
- Billet grille is custom-designed for your car, truck or SUV--hundreds of vehicle styles available
- Quality manufacturing exclusively by American craftsmen using 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with all materials purchased from American mills
- Each billet grille is hand "tig" welded in a CAD-designed, CN- milled fixture, insuring aerospace-quality tolerances, uniformity and custom fit
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Select polished, brushed or black finish
- All billet grilles tested for longevity and endurance
- Billet grilles come with easy-to-install hardware and easy-to-read instructions
- Your Carriage Works Bumper Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty against defect
Professional truck builders and automotive enthusiasts alike know that Carriage Works is among the leaders when it comes to billet grilles. The reasons are obvious: Carriage Works computer-designs and handcrafts each billet grille to the strictest tolerances. So you're assured of the best-quality, best-fitting billet grille for your car, truck or SUV.
Many vehicles offer more than one style of billet grille. These include bolt-over, bolt-into-opening and bolt-behind-opening designs. And you get a choice of three finishes, so you can personalize your front end even more.
Carriage Works Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd C (Owasso, OK) — Tuesday at 12:38 PM
Looks and build were good but just like everyone else said the bracket that gets mounted to the bumper on each side, you can't or don't have enough room to get the bolt fed down behind the plastic on the bumper and attach the bracket, I had to go get another 2 clip nuts and put them over the bumper plate to attach the arms for the grille. They already put 2 clip nuts in for the grille to bracket attachment don't know why they couldn't of put 2 more in for the bracket to bumper attach point?
Reviewed by Steven D (Crowley, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2015 8:29 PM
Well made and looks sharp. The installation took a little patience due to the limited space to access and place the mounting screws and nuts. Using a pair of long needle nose pliers with a magnet to hold the nut while starting the screw was the solution. Once started, a wrench could be used to hold the nut while tightening the allen screw. The tightening process took a bit due to available space limiting the amount of rotation of the allen key. Happy with the final result.
Reviewed by Jaime R (ORLANDO, FL) — Mar 21, 2015 12:02 PM
Fast Service from the time I placed the order to receiving it. Easy installation and it provides a good look to my truck. Love it.
Reviewed by Tyson R (Gainesville, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 06, 2015 5:04 AM
Was very easy to install and took only a few minutes. Made the bumper look so much better. There was just a big hole from the factory and it looked like they forgot to put something in it.
Reviewed by Lisa S (Easton, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 22, 2015 3:51 PM
2015 2500HD Diesel. The grille was very difficult to install. The truck did not have the nut they claimed it "might" have and there is no clearance to put in the nut they provide. It took about an hour to install if your vehicle does not have the nut. We ended up "taping" their nut to the wrench as no room to move to get it in.