- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet grille crossbars machined and formed from solid stock, not cheap extruded E channel
- Billet grille is custom-designed for your car, truck or SUV--hundreds of vehicle styles available
- Quality manufacturing exclusively by American craftsmen using 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with all materials purchased from American mills
- Each billet grille is hand "tig" welded in a CAD-designed, CN- milled fixture, insuring aerospace-quality tolerances, uniformity and custom fit
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Select polished, brushed or black finish
- All billet grilles tested for longevity and endurance
- Billet grilles come with easy-to-install hardware and easy-to-read instructions
- Your Carriage Works Bumper Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty against defect
Professional truck builders and automotive enthusiasts alike know that Carriage Works is among the leaders when it comes to billet grilles. The reasons are obvious: Carriage Works computer-designs and handcrafts each billet grille to the strictest tolerances. So you're assured of the best-quality, best-fitting billet grille for your car, truck or SUV.
Many vehicles offer more than one style of billet grille. These include bolt-over, bolt-into-opening and bolt-behind-opening designs. And you get a choice of three finishes, so you can personalize your front end even more.
Carriage Works Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy P (Chillicothe, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2017 5:59 AM
Installation was simple on my 2016 Chevy 2500. Don't know why everyone was saying it was hard.
Reviewed by Brandon B (Unionville, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 18, 2017 5:00 AM
It's a very nice grill. I went to the hardware and got some clips to use instead of a nylon nut, then added blue locktite. Install time of 10 minutes this way. I can't believe they don't put these in the bag, they were 40 cents. Other than that large oversight this is exactly what I wanted.
Reviewed by Daniel M (HOOPESTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2016 6:08 AM
This fixed the unsightly hole GM felt the need to leave exposed. looks great and fits like a glove. Installation is a little challenging but with patience it can be done.
Reviewed by David B (POWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 24, 2016 8:10 AM
I got this grill for my chevy silverado 2500 .Install was not to bad , the bolts they provide make the install difficult , would recommend using different ones to ease the install . Nice fit and finish. Looks great ! Well Made . Highly recommend !