- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet grille crossbars machined and formed from solid stock, not cheap extruded E channel
- Billet grille is custom-designed for your car, truck or SUV--hundreds of vehicle styles available
- Quality manufacturing exclusively by American craftsmen using 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with all materials purchased from American mills
- Each billet grille is hand "tig" welded in a CAD-designed, CN- milled fixture, insuring aerospace-quality tolerances, uniformity and custom fit
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Select polished, brushed or black finish
- All billet grilles tested for longevity and endurance
- Billet grilles come with easy-to-install hardware and easy-to-read instructions
- Your Carriage Works Bumper Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty against defect
Professional truck builders and automotive enthusiasts alike know that Carriage Works is among the leaders when it comes to billet grilles. The reasons are obvious: Carriage Works computer-designs and handcrafts each billet grille to the strictest tolerances. So you're assured of the best-quality, best-fitting billet grille for your car, truck or SUV.
Many vehicles offer more than one style of billet grille. These include bolt-over, bolt-into-opening and bolt-behind-opening designs. And you get a choice of three finishes, so you can personalize your front end even more.
Carriage Works Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel M (HOOPESTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2016 6:08 AM
This fixed the unsightly hole GM felt the need to leave exposed. looks great and fits like a glove. Installation is a little challenging but with patience it can be done.
Reviewed by David B (POWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 24, 2016 8:10 AM
I got this grill for my chevy silverado 2500 .Install was not to bad , the bolts they provide make the install difficult , would recommend using different ones to ease the install . Nice fit and finish. Looks great ! Well Made . Highly recommend !
Reviewed by JOHN D (MASTIC, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 22, 2016 5:58 AM
Great item. Definitely improved the looks of the gaping hole in bumper. I did however use regular hex bolts(Stainless) instead of supplied Allen head hardware. Installation took about 20 minutes.
Reviewed by Stan R (SCOTTSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 16, 2016 9:21 AM
I just installed the lower bumper grille on my "16" Super Duty, it really completes the look of the front end, it looks "factory" not added on. Very high quality, fit like a glove, easy to install, no cutting, drilling etc.