- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet grille crossbars machined and formed from solid stock, not cheap extruded E channel
- Billet grille is custom-designed for your car, truck or SUV--hundreds of vehicle styles available
- Quality manufacturing exclusively by American craftsmen using 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with all materials purchased from American mills
- Each billet grille is hand "tig" welded in a CAD-designed, CN- milled fixture, insuring aerospace-quality tolerances, uniformity and custom fit
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Select polished, brushed or black finish
- All billet grilles tested for longevity and endurance
- Billet grilles come with easy-to-install hardware and easy-to-read instructions
- Your Carriage Works Bumper Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty against defect
Professional truck builders and automotive enthusiasts alike know that Carriage Works is among the leaders when it comes to billet grilles. The reasons are obvious: Carriage Works computer-designs and handcrafts each billet grille to the strictest tolerances. So you're assured of the best-quality, best-fitting billet grille for your car, truck or SUV.
Many vehicles offer more than one style of billet grille. These include bolt-over, bolt-into-opening and bolt-behind-opening designs. And you get a choice of three finishes, so you can personalize your front end even more.
Carriage Works Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne K (Shoshone, ID) — Apr 05, 2016 6:38 PM
the bumper grill that was sent to me only filled appx.3/4 of the hole in bumper.After call to autoanything & call to carriage works I was assured the one sent to me was correct one for 2014 chevrolet 2500 .The mounting brackets were not correct & area to mount was not correct. So after 2 plus hrs.of modification we made them fit.Someone needs to study product better.
Reviewed by Daniel B (TRABUCO CANYON, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2016 9:09 PM
There were no existing screws to use on my 2015 Chevy 2500 HD. I had to use the supplied 10/32 bolts. The problem was access to the holes in the brackets on the truck. The instructions made no mention of any need to trim away some plastic in order to gain access to the mounting holes. This is not meant as an indictment, but rather as a review. The grille has good looks and will protect the transmission cooler behind it.
Reviewed by coleman c (Bay Minette, AL) — Mar 04, 2016 3:58 AM
Looks great! Looks as if it came from the factory that way. Not easy to put in the braces. Had to use channel lock pliers to hold the nut while holding the brace and wrench in my other hand. Very pleased with end results. Worth the time and effort to install.
Reviewed by Raymond L (MANASQUAN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2016 6:58 AM
very nice piece for my 2015 Silverado Hd truck. looks like factory put it there.