- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Street Scene Speed Grille adds racer-inspired flash to your ride
- Custom-cut and fitted for your specific year, make and model
- Sports Street Scene's patented diamond-shaped hole pattern
- Available in 4 hot finishes: Brushed, Chrome, Black Chrome and Polished Stainless
- Cut from 5052 billet aluminum or stainless steel blocks—not a cheap sheet
- Quality material means a long, corrosion-free life
- Simple clip-on installation for most vehicles (select grilles require minor drilling/trimming)
- Most grilles can be installed in 1 hour or less
- Includes all mounting hardware
- 1-year warranty on Chrome grilles; 3-year warranty on Brushed and Polished grilles
- Your Street Scene Speed Grille is made in the USA
Only the Street Scene Speed Grille can out-class a bland bar grille, and give your ride a menacing front-end look. Whether you're looking for the perfect accent to a project ride or you want to give your everyday cruiser some kick, you should pick the Speed Grille.
You'll notice the fast appearance of the Speed Grille right out of the box. Thanks to Street Scene's patented diamond pattern, it looks like no other grille this side of high-tension Euro racetracks. Lesser grilles stand no chance against it.
It's easy to get the look you want, too. Many Speed Grilles are available in finishes like Black Chrome, Bright Chrome, Polished Stainless, and Brushed Aluminum. Plus, you can install the Speed Grille on most vehicles in less than 1 hour without cutting or drilling.
So, stay away from boring bars and flimsy sheets. Race over to the Street Scene Speed Grille, and power-up your ride.
Street Scene Main Speed Grille Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald G (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Apr 07, 2016 6:19 AM
It was on back order for about 3 weeks, but ice it was available it came in about two days. I like it and it was worth the wait
Reviewed by Andy B (MECHANICSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Fusion — Apr 05, 2016 6:06 AM
This along with the valance speee grille to match looks AMAZING on the car. I chose black and it looks great. You have to get the bumper off to install them, so access wasn't the quickest, but was still easy enough. The metal is somewhat thin, and the fitment was somewhat off, but the thin metal allowed me to bend to fit. I think its a little expensive for the quality of the metal, but overall I really love the look of the car now.
Reviewed by EDGAR V (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Mar 31, 2016 8:23 PM
Very nice grille just it's very time consuming to cut the oem grille
Reviewed by Jimmy J (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon — Jan 02, 2016 5:05 PM
Although i have not installed it,as of yet, i have researched the istallation nd it looks qite simple. As far as the quality and looks, i couldnt have asked for more. Professionalstaff and great servise, with speedy delivery
Reviewed by DONALD L H (NOKOMIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Flex — Jun 27, 2015 9:48 PM
THE GRILL LOOKS GREAT THE FIT IS VERY GOOD AND IT SETS THE CAR APART. THE REAL PROBLEM CAME WITH THE DECTION ON HOW TO INSTALL THE NEW GRILL. DO YOU REMOVE THE OLD GTILLE CHROME PARTS? HOW DO YOU INSTALL THE CLIP WITHOUT AND THING TO GO BY THAT YOU CAN SEE AND UNDER.OF THE THREE PEICES WHICH IS WHICH WHEN YOU WANT TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TWO SECTION