- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Street Scene Speed Grille adds racer-inspired flash to your ride
- Custom-cut and fitted for your specific year, make and model
- Sports Street Scene's patented diamond-shaped hole pattern
- Available in 4 hot finishes: Brushed, Chrome, Black Chrome and Polished Stainless
- Cut from 5052 billet aluminum or stainless steel blocks—not a cheap sheet
- Quality material means a long, corrosion-free life
- Simple clip-on installation for most vehicles (select grilles require minor drilling/trimming)
- Most grilles can be installed in 1 hour or less
- Includes all mounting hardware
- 1-year warranty on Chrome grilles; 3-year warranty on Brushed and Polished grilles
- Your Street Scene Speed Grille is made in the USA
Only the Street Scene Speed Grille can out-class a bland bar grille, and give your ride a menacing front-end look. Whether you're looking for the perfect accent to a project ride or you want to give your everyday cruiser some kick, you should pick the Speed Grille.
You'll notice the fast appearance of the Speed Grille right out of the box. Thanks to Street Scene's patented diamond pattern, it looks like no other grille this side of high-tension Euro racetracks. Lesser grilles stand no chance against it.
It's easy to get the look you want, too. Many Speed Grilles are available in finishes like Black Chrome, Bright Chrome, Polished Stainless, and Brushed Aluminum. Plus, you can install the Speed Grille on most vehicles in less than 1 hour without cutting or drilling.
So, stay away from boring bars and flimsy sheets. Race over to the Street Scene Speed Grille, and power-up your ride.
Street Scene Main Speed Grille Customer Reviews
200 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DONALD L H (NOKOMIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Flex — Jun 27, 2015 9:48 PM
THE GRILL LOOKS GREAT THE FIT IS VERY GOOD AND IT SETS THE CAR APART. THE REAL PROBLEM CAME WITH THE DECTION ON HOW TO INSTALL THE NEW GRILL. DO YOU REMOVE THE OLD GTILLE CHROME PARTS? HOW DO YOU INSTALL THE CLIP WITHOUT AND THING TO GO BY THAT YOU CAN SEE AND UNDER.OF THE THREE PEICES WHICH IS WHICH WHEN YOU WANT TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TWO SECTION
Reviewed by carlos m (murrieta, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Magnum — May 11, 2015 8:14 PM
Installation was super easy did it in 20 minutes and made my magnum look great. Getting lots of compliments !!
Reviewed by Dawn D (COLLEGE POINT, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 07, 2015 3:42 PM
Looks Awesome on the truck!! The only problem with installation because it was surpossed to go over existing & it didn't look good but my husband made a few minor alterations & it was a bit of a job putting the GMC logo on with the nuts provided but it came out perfect!! Took the logo off the plastic & it looks so good on the grille.
Reviewed by LAWRENCE T (IMPERIAL, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Mar 22, 2015 5:51 PM
TO INSTALL THE NEW GRILL YOU MUST REMOVE THE ORIGINAL. YOU SHOULD KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT CARS. A FLAT SCREWDRIVER MAY BE USED INSTEAD OF A PANNEL TOOL TO REMOVE THE BOTTOM CLAMPS. IT TAKES 30-45 MIN. TO REMOVE THE OLD ONE. NO TIME TO PUT THE NEW CLIPS ON AND INSTALL THEM BACK ON THE TRUCK. IF YOU WANT THE LOGO BACK ON IT HAS TOBE DONE BEFORE REINSTALLING. BUT IT LOOKS GREAT WHEN FINISHEDE
Reviewed by Dwight Y (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 24, 2015 3:00 AM
Is not what picture shows. Not even close to what I was ordering. The finish is chipped in several places but very unhappy overall.