- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- RBP Grilles are custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel
- Choose from 3 distinct RBP Grille Styles:
- RL-Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by a classic smooth perimeter
- RX-Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by RBP’s signature rivet-studded frame
- RX-2 Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by RBP’s signature rivet-studded frame with extra studded-center framing
- RBP also builds matching, series-specific bumper grilles for most popular rigs
- Available in 2 finishes: Triple Chrome Plating or bold Black Powder Coat
- Includes installation hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Built by craftspeople/enthusiasts right here in the USA
- Your RBP Grille is covered by a 1-year warranty
In a scene flooded with mind-numbing look-a-likes, it takes a company like RBP to break the monotony. Rolling Big Power-RBP-crafts custom truck grilles that are guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Not for the faint of heart, RBP Grilles are wrought from premium-stock stainless steel, triple chrome plating and burly black powder coat. These top-notch materials, attention to detail and made-in-the-USA craftsmanship make RBP Grilles some of the baddest on the market.
To further set your rig apart from the bored hordes, RBP gives you choice. Go for the RL-Grille with its classic smooth perimeter, or snag the gnarly style of the rivet-studded RX-Line. And, both come in your choice of chrome or black finish.
RBP includes everything you need to adjust your rig's attitude. Whether it scrapes the street or the sky, an RBP grille is your truck's ticket to individual style. And best yet, RBP backs your grille with a 1-year warranty.
RBP Grilles Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mahmoud G (JENSEN BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2014 8:40 AM
my truck looks awesome. it turns many heads and people ask where we got these accessories.
Reviewed by Ryan M (RUNGE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2013 6:49 PM
Instruction were not very detailed making the Instillation very difficult. Once on looks sweet.
Reviewed by Larry B (Long Island City, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 20, 2012 9:01 AM
Took a while to ship. Looks great and installation is mediocre at best. Quality isn't that great I stripped a screw while installing. Grill is difficult to get straight. Very expensive; it's like buying designer clothes.
Reviewed by Alan F (Phenix City, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2012 6:04 AM
A little more than I was initially looking to spend, but DANG it looks so good on my Silverado it was completely worth it.