- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- RBP Grilles are custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel
- Choose from 3 distinct RBP Grille Styles:
- RL-Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by a classic smooth perimeter
- RX-Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by RBP’s signature rivet-studded frame
- RX-2 Series: stainless steel mesh surrounded by RBP’s signature rivet-studded frame with extra studded-center framing
- RBP also builds matching, series-specific bumper grilles for most popular rigs
- Available in 2 finishes: Triple Chrome Plating or bold Black Powder Coat
- Includes installation hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Built by craftspeople/enthusiasts right here in the USA
- Your RBP Grille is covered by a 1-year warranty
In a scene flooded with mind-numbing look-a-likes, it takes a company like RBP to break the monotony. Rolling Big Power-RBP-crafts custom truck grilles that are guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Not for the faint of heart, RBP Grilles are wrought from premium-stock stainless steel, triple chrome plating and burly black powder coat. These top-notch materials, attention to detail and made-in-the-USA craftsmanship make RBP Grilles some of the baddest on the market.
To further set your rig apart from the bored hordes, RBP gives you choice. Go for the RL-Grille with its classic smooth perimeter, or snag the gnarly style of the rivet-studded RX-Line. And, both come in your choice of chrome or black finish.
RBP includes everything you need to adjust your rig's attitude. Whether it scrapes the street or the sky, an RBP grille is your truck's ticket to individual style. And best yet, RBP backs your grille with a 1-year warranty.
RBP Grilles Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete N (Tarpon Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 03, 2015 7:16 AM
I am very happy with the quality and style of my grille.Takes an hour or so to assemble and install the new grille. Looks good well worth the money. Thanks..
Reviewed by Lance M (Fort Kent, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Jan 19, 2015 9:49 AM
I really like my new RBP Grille. It looks great on my GMC and I liked the option of being able to still input the GMC logo in the center of the grille. A suttle look for the truck is what I was going for and is what I got. Only thing is that it is an expensive product. Good product, but pricy...
Reviewed by Mahmoud G (JENSEN BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2014 8:40 AM
my truck looks awesome. it turns many heads and people ask where we got these accessories.