- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
408 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by larry z (livermore, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 23, 2018 8:26 PM
This is the second Billet grille I've purchased and just like the first it's Solid. Well made, heavy duty and good looking and it's amazing how easy it was to install when you follow the directions...
Reviewed by Piper L (Eustis, FL) — Jan 10, 2018 10:11 AM
The grille look GREAT on my 2018 Toyota 4-RUNNER SR5 Premium The installation was fast and simple The cost was average for the product BUT The installation hardware is NO GOOD. I had to go to the hardware store and purchase NEW stainless steel bolts, and lock nuts to REPLACE the screws and clips that they sent me. THE CLIPS BROKE in less than a day, glad I noticed BEFORE my grille fell off driving down the highway.
Reviewed by Alan R B (Lafayette, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Dec 13, 2017 8:58 AM
Great product, durable billet aluminum, easy installation 10 minutes. Can paint to match truck if need too!! Gives a flush finish????