T-Rex Billet Grille
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joey W (DEWEY, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Sonic — May 08, 2015 6:24 AM
Very easy installation, instructions were very clear and easy to understand. Highly recommend! Looks and fits great
Reviewed by Michael C (BAXLEY, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 07, 2015 3:48 PM
Grill provided an excellent enhancement to the stock grill appearance. The mounting tabs were a little difficult to put together but once I figured it out was able to quickly install. Total time from unpacking to completely installed was about 30 minutes.
Reviewed by DON C (WINTERVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 29, 2015 8:07 PM
This TRex grille looks great, and was easy to install. It is of good quality. Really glad I got it.