- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
343 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by arthur b (BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Thursday at 7:01 PM
Lots of comments looks great my wife loves the look it gave the The bottom one keeps rocks from hitting the radiator. Thanks
Reviewed by Derek P (Cedar Park, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 8:22 PM
Very easy to install. Tip for you however, put a towel or something between the grates as you're screwing it together so you don't scuff the chrome like I did. A+ product.
Reviewed by Don F (Tomball, TX) — May 17, 2017 1:55 PM
I like the grille and happy it did not have any badges on it. Instructions were OK just did not mention the front bumper cover had to come off with the old grille and put back on after you installed the new one. Overall a nice looking grille. Very happy with it so far and like the new look.
Reviewed by Eric E (Clifton Springs, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Cadillac DeVille — May 11, 2017 7:35 AM
2 people said they liked the OEM better, They are on heavy medication, & can't get their rides inspected................IT LOOKS GREAT, thanks, Eric