- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ARTURO C (UNIONDALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Aug 12, 2015 3:01 AM
Excellent product my friends are impress with it and thinking to buy this type of grill for their trucks. The delivery was very fast and on time. I will buy again from this company.
Reviewed by Bruce K (Maysville, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2015 7:13 PM
Upper grill fits fine but bumper grill does not fit was sent one that was for tow hooks my truck does not have tow hooks in bumper have to exchange it some how
Reviewed by Taylor D (LA VALLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Impala — Jul 24, 2015 8:11 PM
The fasteners seemed very cheap could possibly come with better nuts and bolts for attaching it. Other than that it isn't too bad. Easy to install and looks good.