T-Rex Billet Grille
- Rebates: $100 Details
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
277 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DON C (WINTERVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:07 PM
This TRex grille looks great, and was easy to install. It is of good quality. Really glad I got it.
Reviewed by Lori R (Lino Lakes, MN) — Apr 23, 2015 3:31 AM
I love the finished result of my billet grill! I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews, but no need for that! There is no 2 faced tape some of the reviews talked about! It bolts in very solid!! I was a little confused why the directions had me take out my grill,I could have installed it through the hole without going through all that extra work!!!
Reviewed by Kevin H (SANDERSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2015 6:17 PM
Everything about the grille was as expected since I already have the same type upper grille. Maybe if it were 10 to 15 dollars cheaper it would be perfect. But that's just my cheap minded opinion.
Reviewed by Michael L (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 06, 2015 9:04 AM
Love the way it change the look of my 2015 GMC Yukon. Little tough installing it but overall very happy