T-Rex Upper Class Mesh Grille
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- Ships Between 12/03 - 12/05
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grills elevate the luxury level of your vehicle
- Fully customized for your year, make and model
- Remove your factory emblem and install it on your T-Rex Upper Class Mesh Grille to retain that factory-look.
- Laser-cut from top-shelf 304 stainless steel
- Hand-assembled to ensure premium quality
- Formed mesh meets a wide polished perimeter
- Expertly designed to fit with precision
- Available in elegant polished or black finishes
- Your T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grill carries a 3-year warranty
Your vehicle's presence truly arrives when you add a T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grill to its face. Expertly engineered for a precise fit and practically dripping with style, the Upper Class Series instantly sets you apart from all other rides on the road.
Start with premium formed mesh. Add a dazzling wide perimeter. Top it with a beaming polished or elegant black finish. The look of the T-Rex Upper Class Series is unmistakable, thanks to tight controls on in-house hand crafting that produces only the finest in mesh grilles.
Replace bland factory forms with head-turning gleam. Fill fender, bumper and valance voids with refined style. Whichever you choose, your T-Rex Upper Class Series Grills carry a 3-year warranty. Select yours now, and elevate your vehicle with this pass to the Upper Class.
T-Rex Upper Class Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory G (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Oct 22, 2014 10:04 PM
I WAS HAVING BODY AND PAINT WORK DONE AN DECIDED TO ADD A DIFFERENT GRILLE TO MY 2007 CHRYSLER 300C. BOTCHED FRONT BUMPER PAINT JOB DO TO THE GRILLE WOULD NOT FIT WELL AND WAS PUSHED INTO THE FRONT PAINTED PIECE WHICH SCRATCHED THE BUMPER LIP AND PUT A HOLE ON THE BOTTOM DRIVER SIDE BUMPER .I WAS VERY DIAPPOINTED THAT I HAD SPENT EXTRA FUNDS TO DO SOMETHING NICE AND IT GOT ALL MESSED UP DO TO IMPROPER FIT OF GRILLE. ALSO, THE INCORRECT GRILLE WAS SENT WITHOUT THE OEM LOGO.
Reviewed by Charles N (Hanover, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 02, 2014 5:05 AM
studs are not exact,should have a flat piece of metal to fit across the studs to anchor the grill.
Reviewed by Dennis T (San Gabriel, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 26, 2014 9:51 AM
Needed to be installed by an auto body shop as the entire front end bumper and trim needed to be removed. The finished product looks great but at very high product price.