GrillCraft SW Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles
- Ships By 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strut stainless steel mesh for less with the GrillCraft SW-Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grille
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted using GrillCraft’s exclusive micro-frame design from T304 stainless steel woven mesh
- Electro polished to a high-luster shine that never rusts
- Upper main and lower bumper grilles available (most vehicles)
- Choose from cutout or bolt-over style grilles (depends on vehicle)
- Available with or without a spot for factory grille logos (depends on vehicle)
- Easy installation, no cutting required (most vehicles)
- Includes high-quality mounting hardware and pictured installation instructions
- Your GrillCraft SW-Series Billet Grille is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Budget bolt-on parts from the bargain bin not only make your ride look funny, they blemish your reputation. Keep your street cred spotless and your mesh grille stainless with the custom front-end flare of the GrillCraft SW-Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grille.
The foundation of your grille is GrillCraft's T304 stainless steel woven mesh and their exclusive micro-frame design. Then, they cut, bend and form it to a perfect fit for your front end. Finally, the entire assembly is electro polished to a high-luster finish that shines like chrome and never rusts—ever. The SW-Series is GrillCraft's primo grille, designed for drivers who never settle for less.
Available in cutout or bolt-over style and with or without a spot for your factory logo (most vehicles), there's an SW-Series Mesh Grille designed for your custom needs. Best yet, your GrillCraft Mesh Grille is engineered for easy installation and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
GrillCraft SW Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (Loveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2014 6:11 AM
Instructions were easy to read and once I figured out a system I had it together in no time. Thanks for the quality workmanship.
Reviewed by Donald M (Nixa, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2013 8:33 PM
This was the second lower grill I ordered. The 1st one was a different brand but after installation I took it off immediately because it just didn't look good with the upper grill that came with the OEM Chrome Package. After looking more I found the GrillCraft SW SS Mesh Grill and thought I'd try it. I am certainly not disappointed. Looks great and matches the upper grill!!!!
Reviewed by George D (Sun City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2013 6:27 AM
Beautiful finish and very heavy duty, the bumper grill is a must for the Ford F150 with the Econoboost engine. Protects the twin turbo's cooling radiator from road debris. Ford should have theses as standard equipment. Very easy 15 minute installation. Closely matches the Ford grill with the factory optional chrome package (at least in 2012 models).