T-Rex X-Metal Studded Baja Bars
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an extra dose of aggressive style with T–Rex X–Metal Studded Baja Bars
- Designed just for T–Rex X–Metal Series Grilles
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Finished in rugged black powder coat with brushed edges
- Featuring T–Rex’s exclusive, patent pending X–Metal embossed rivets
- Simple bolt–on installation to your T–Rex X–Metal Series Grille
- Your T–Rex X–Metal Studded Baja Bars are backed by a 3–year warranty
Out in the badlands of Baja, there's no room for the weak. The gnarly terrain, unpredictable weather and tough competition make sure of that. But even if your rig does more morning commuting than desert racing, you can still bolt on the Baja style with T–Rex X–Metal Studded Baja Bars.
These burly bars are crafted from billet aluminum and powder coated black for a rugged finish. The edges are brushed for contrast, and the patent pending X–Metal embossed rivets match your existing T–Rex studded grille perfectly. Once installed, your grille and Baja bars look like they were designed and crafted as a single unit.
And not to worry, installing T–Rex X–Metal Baja Bars is quick and simple—just bolt ‘em on and roll. That way, you're out getting your Baja on, not wrestling with your rig all weekend long. Best yet, T–Rex backs your X–Metal Studded Baja Bars with a 3–year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- trex grills
- studded grills
- t-rex powder coated grille black
- chevrolet bowtie emblem
- ford ranger black mesh grill
- billet ford grille emblem
- cadillac grilles
- 2004 chevy avalanche grill emblem
- 2010 f150 grille shell
- ford f150 front grill
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks reviews
- rain vents for auto
- chip tuners