E&G Classics E-Power Mesh Grilles
- Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get heavy-duty style with an E&G Classics E-Power Mesh Grille
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Your choice of mesh is framed in a black stainless steel surround
- Surround is studded with chrome, aircraft-style bolts for an aggressive look
- Choose upper, lower, overlay and replacement models (depends on vehicle)
- Created with E&G’s legendary workmanship and superior materials
- Includes hardware to reinstall your OEM grille emblem
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your E&G Classics E-Power Mesh Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
They say power corrupts, but there are legions of heavy-duty truck drivers that wouldn't go anywhere without their ‘power'. And, when it comes to adding some powerful style to your powerful rig, nothing on the street ‘corrupts' like the E&G Classics E-Power Mesh Grille.
Like all E&G Classics Mesh Grilles, your E-Power model starts with a fully welded stainless steel frame filled with stainless steel mesh in your choice of finishes. The frame is powder coated with a black finish, and the perimeter is studded with chrome, aircraft-style bolts. This delivers a custom grille born to befit your heavy-duty rig's powerful style.
Available in upper and lower grilles in both overlay and replacement styles, E&G Classics have your front-end covered. And, along with the quality installation hardware, they include a kit to reinstall your OEM grille emblem. And, for powerful boost in confidence, E&G Classics backs your E-Power Mesh Grille with a 3-year warranty.
- Always test fit your grill parts before attempting installation
E&G Classics E-Power Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brett G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jun 27, 2013 8:47 PM
Not a bad price compared to other grilles. Good fit and finish for this product. Only had to drill two small holes in the top corners of the existing grille which will not effect returning it to stock.
- e&g classics billet grilles
- jeep rampage grill
- rolling big power grilles
- upper class series mesh
- nissan dash cover
- chevy billet grilles
- billet ford grille emblem
- billet grilles for f150
- best cold air intake for dodge ram 1500
- flame billet grille 2007 f150
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- suv luggage bag