- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sync your style with an E&G Classics Mesh Grille
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Made from a welded, multi-piece stainless steel frame, with a high-quality mesh in the center
- Choose upper, lower, overlay and replacement models (depends on vehicle)
- Created with E&G’s legendary workmanship and superior materials
- Includes hardware to reinstall your OEM grille emblem
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your E&G Classics Mesh Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
A low quality mesh grille might look good for a while, but after only a few miles it can start to look as bad as an out-of-sync barbershop quartet sounds. So, get your style in sync and mesh your front-end looks with the E&G Classics Mesh Grille.
E&G Classics start each grille with a fully welded stainless steel frame. The frame is polished to a high gleam and filled with a high-quality mesh. Better yet, the mesh is coated in your choice of finishes for a head-turning shine that lasts for miles.
Available in upper and lower grilles in both overlay and replacement styles, E&G Classics have your front-end covered. And, along with the quality installation hardware, they include a kit to reinstall your OEM grille emblem. And to add some classic coverage, E&G Classics backs your Mesh Grille with a 3-year warranty.
- Always test fit your grill parts before attempting installation
E&G Classics Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALAN B (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sportage — Jun 24, 2015 9:05 PM
The E&G Classic Mesh Grill takes my 2013 Kia Sportage to a higher appearence level. Amazing says it! The fit and styling are perfect. Not the easies to install, thanks Kia because of some of the factory screw placement. But with patience and a short phillips screwdriver its not too difficult an install and worth every minute.
Reviewed by RYAN S (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jan 05, 2015 1:18 PM
The fitment and quality of the E&G products have always far exceeded my expectations and this particular grill was NO different. This grill is the perfect compliment to the front end of the new Optima and a definite MUST HAVE.
Reviewed by Tracy E W (Beckley, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Sep 19, 2014 6:26 AM
The grille is perfect - exactly as described. The finish and fit is perfect. Since I own an SX model, I was having a difficult time finding the grille that I wanted (a different configuation from the EX/LX model). The AutoEverything tech. advisor was able to find the correct grille with the finish that I wanted. Delivery was on time and complete. The installation instructions stated a 2 - 2 1/2 installation time so instead of frustrating myself with the removal/reinstallation of 30 or so screws I took the grille to a local aftermarket auto. shop and they were able to complete the job in under one hour at a cost of $50.00 - well worth it! The grille added the "zip" to the look of my Sorento SX that the black plastic grille lacked. 100% satisfaction!
- e&g classics billet grilles
- cheap rbp grilles
- rampage grill inserts
- trex mesh grille
- honda dashboard cover
- billet ford grille emblem
- cadillac grilles
- 1996 s10 chevy grill emblem
- 2011 silverado grille
- suzuki sx4 floor mats
- truck bed toppers for sale
- performance disc brake pads
- discount auto wind deflectors