- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Punch up your vehicle’s style with the E&G Classics Z Style Grille
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Laser cut from mirror-polished stainless steel plate
- Available in punched holes, squares, rectangles, slots, honeycomb and vertical styles
- Choose upper, lower, overlay and replacement models (depends on vehicle)
- Available with horizontal or vertical bars (depends on vehicle)
- Includes hardware to reinstall your OEM grille emblem
- Crafted in the USA
- Your E&G Classics Z Style Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
Normally, “catching some Zs" makes most folks think of afternoon naps or floating off to a nighttime dreamland. But when it comes to punching up the style of your vehicle's front-end means catching some Zs of a different sort—the E&G Classics Z Style Grille.
E&G Grilles start each “Z" Billet Style grille with a flat sheet of high-quality stainless steel. The stainless is then precision laser cut to the shape of your grille opening, and punched with your choice of holes, squares, rectangles, slots, honeycomb and vertical styles. Then, the stainless steel is mirror polished to a neck-twisting shine for a unique style that stands out from the highway herd.
Available in upper and lower grilles in both overlay and replacement styles, E&G Classics have your front-end covered. And, along with the quality installation hardware, they include a kit to reinstall your OEM grille emblem. And what's more, E&G Classics backs your Z Style Grille with a 3-year warranty.
E&G Classics "Z" Style Grilles Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Myron H (GUYSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 29, 2015 5:36 AM
I like the looks of my grille. It was a little more difficult to install than the directions said but it works. I had a problem with the plastic washers but after a call to E&G, a tech sent different clips and they worked great.
Reviewed by Erik F (THOMASVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Acadia — Aug 29, 2014 9:20 PM
Installation is pretty involved, but the directions are adequate and the finished product looks great! I did have to cut 4 of the metal washer/clips as they were too big for the factory openings, but everything else went on easily. Definitely a two person job if you want to save time. Nice quality and a great look for a decent price. Front-end Denali look at a fraction of the cost.