We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Carriage Works Billet Grille Part #405 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel D (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Nov 05, 2010 4:30 AM
The 2010 Tundra grill for this product fits well on a 2011 Tundra. I purchased the replacement grill, which is much more comprehensive than the bolt on, but worth it in appearance. I received incomplete instructions (missing a page), but I was able to pull the complete instructions off of the Carriage Works website.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Toyota Emblem
- Part #:405
- Lets you re-mount the Toyota logo over your Carriage Works InvisiLok Replacement Grille
- No cutting and/or drilling required
- Installation time: less than 1 hour
- carriage works billet grills
- carriage works ram grille bumper
- 2010 tundra billet brille black
- carriage works 39127
- billet ford grille emblem
- billet grilles for dodge trucks
- grill for gmc pickup truck
- jeep grand cherokee chrome grill
- dodge durango mesh grill
- 2004 maxima grille
- cool air intake systems
- engine performance chip