We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Putco Inferno Blue Flame - Hand Painted - Stainless Steel Part #89492 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert S (North Huntingdon, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Rogue — Sep 24, 2009 5:35 AM
There is no doubt that the blue flame grille makes a dramatic statement on my 2009 Tundra; it has certainly drawn a lot of attention and compliments. It is very sturdy and fairly simple to install. The only difficult part of the installation is the lock nuts that is a pain to use with an allen wrench. If you have a hex drive in the right size for an electric screwdriver, then it will save you some trouble, but this is just nitpicking. I had it mounted in 20 minutes or so after dropping the allen wrench about 20 times or so. The paint also appears that it will stand up to the elements. The price for the painted flame grilles is a little steep, especially when you consider that the unpainted stainless version is significantly cheaper, but the color may make the statement you desire.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Putco Inferno Blue Flame - Hand Painted - Stainless Steel
- Part #:89492
- Made in the USA
- putco grilles bolt on grille
- street scene chevy bow tie
- t-rex hex grills
- metal spider webs on car grills
- billet ford grille emblem
- grill for gmc pickup truck
- 08 nissan frontier custom spider web billet grille
- 2005 ford f150 flame grille insert
- 2005 gmc sierra 2500hd street scene grille
- grills for 2008 chevy silverado
- grille gaurds
- auto floormats
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks