We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
DefenderWorx Chevy Grille Emblems Part #CB-1001 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by michael r (Lansing, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jun 03, 2011 6:27 AM
There are no hands small enough to remove the stock front emblem as directed so just drill it out the same way as the back one. Overall very good but for this money fit could have been a bit more precise.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Matte Black
- Part #:CB-1001
- defenderworx billet grilles
- 2003 chevy silverado black bowtie emblem
- 2010 chevy silverado black bow tie emblem
- ss chevy bow tie
- billet ford grille emblem
- billet grills for cadillacs
- ford ranger black mesh grill
- new body style silverado badges emblems
- 2007 chevy suburban grill emblem
- car seat covers for sale
- auto detailing products
- pickup tonneau cover reviews