- Tie your custom style together with American Brother Designs Billet Bowtie Emblems
- Machined from solid slabs of billet aluminum
- Officially licensed and approved by General Motors
- Meticulously crafted to replace those factory Chevy bowties
- Choose chrome or black finishes
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes trunk and grille bowtie emblems
- Your American Brother Designs Billet Bowtie Emblems are backed by a 1-year warranty
Just because you go fender to fender with latte-sipping, book-on-tape listening drones doesn't mean you have to be one. And, even if you do enjoy a morning café au lait with your Anne Rice narrative, you can at least set your car apart with American Brothers Designs Billet Chevy Bowtie Emblems.
Chevy licensed and General Motors approved, these billet bowtie emblems are the real thing—but better. Meticulously carved from solid billet aluminum and finished in your choice of black or chrome, ABD custom trunk & grille emblems easily replace the factory plastic. And best yet, American Brothers Designs makes ‘em in the USA and backs your billet bowties with a 4-year warranty.
American Brother Designs Billet Bowtie Emblems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Greg T (WIXOM, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Nov 01, 2013 5:52 AM
The Boeties look great but the front one needs to have a bigger bend to match the conture of the bumper it will sit better in the slot. Other than that i love the new look of my Cruze.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?