- Stick some style onto your grill with DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems
- Choose your DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems in either chrome or black
- Machined from the finest 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum billet
- Set of 2 front and rear replacements feature 3M adhesive backing for easy installation and strong hold
- Easy installation – just stick them on with no muss or fuss Download installation instructions (PDF)
- DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems are backed by a 4-year warranty
It's all about custom style and these DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems give you that and more.
Constructed from high-grade aluminum billet, these clean up your Chevy's looks. And, you've got options—a set of two comes in either chrome or black. Plus, your DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems are the real thing—bogus knock-offs are a complete waste of time. The officially licensed designs show-off Chevy's longstanding presence on the road, and are built to withstand anything you can dish out.
The DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems are also adhesive-backed with 3M automotive tape for easy installation. Separate yourself and your ride from the rest of the pack and roll hard with your own style. Your DefenderWorx Chevy Grill Emblems come backed with a 4-year warranty.
DefenderWorx Chevy Grille Emblems Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — May 09, 2012 10:16 AM
they are awsome.I thought they would be a glossy black but these look great.I thought I would have to replace chrome too.I took the car to the dealership and my salesman had someone change them for me ($20.00).It really changes the look of the car.
Reviewed by michael r (Lansing, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jun 03, 2011 6:27 AM
There are no hands small enough to remove the stock front emblem as directed so just drill it out the same way as the back one. Overall very good but for this money fit could have been a bit more precise.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?