- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your street style a big promotion with Putco Boss Mesh Grilles
- Custom designed for your year, make and model
- Styled with a CNC-carved mesh pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Built from high-quality 1/4” aluminum
- Menacing black powder coat finish
- Upgrade with optional LED lighting (available for select vehicles)
- May require some cutting or drilling to install (depending on your vehicle)
- Comes complete with all hardware and instructions
- Putco Boss Mesh Grilles include a Lifetime Warranty
At the office, you have to answer to a boss. But when the whistle blows and you’re behind the helm on your drive home, you don’t have to answer to anyone. Show the streets who’s boss by upgrading with the Putco Boss Mesh Grille.
Stately from end-to-end, the Putco Boss Grille gives your rigs' front-end a commanding presence. Starting with 1/4” aluminum, each grille is CNC-carved with an imposing mesh pattern that strikes an imposing stance. Plus, the black powder coating creates a stealthy effect that’s sure to make other motorists think twice about challenging your authority.
Custom-designed for your vehicle, the Putco Boss Grille Insert flows with your front-end lines. Some cutting and drilling may be required for the installation, but the results speak for themselves. Better still, you can step up the style with optional LED lights that shine through (select vehicles). To top it off, Putco Boss Mesh Grilles are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Boss Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan P (Jacksonville Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2016 10:35 PM
Grille looks amazing on my 2015 Ram 1500 Sport. It looks even better than the pictures. Super easy to install literally remove the old grille like 6 bolts and put this one in. Make sure that you line it up well also instructions not the best on if the brackets go over or under. The brackets go on top. This grille is actually lighter than the stock grille.
Reviewed by Clay C (OPELIKA, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 09, 2016 7:57 AM
The grill looks great, good finish and sturdy. The mounting brackets I had to bend back to meet the grill which cracks the little weld holding it on. Either move the welds in more or send longer bolts.