- Add a stylish shine to your front-end with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available for most full-size trucks and SUVs
- Install into the bumper or the radiator factory grille opening (depending on vehicle)
- Quick and easy installation with easy-to-follow instructions included
- No drilling, cutting or part removal required for installation
- Manufactured using Putco’s NeveRust stainless steel
- Diamond Bumper Grilles are available in multiple colors
- Your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
By leaving your lower bumper open, the factory left you the perfect opportunity to make a statement with your front-end. A Diamond Bumper Grille Insert is the picture-perfect way to complement your existing aftermarket Putco Diamond Grille. Crafted from the same NeveRust stainless steel, this crisscrossed bumper grill offers the same high-quality and polished look you expect from Putco accessories.
Delivering a clean, custom look, your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is a sure-fire way to get the attention of every passerby. Custom-fit for your exact truck or SUV, your Putco bumper grille is the ultimate upgrade. Easy installation includes a hidden mounting system and no drilling, cutting or removal of any parts.
Putco Diamond Grilles provide an unusual look for your front-end and a superior quality you can trust. Protect your engine in style with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Some vehicle applications may require license plate relocation
Putco Diamond Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rodney r (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2015 12:37 PM
A great addition to my vehicle, accents my truck, adds more style to the front of my truck. Plus I think it will help prevent rocks and the like from possibly damaging the lower portion of the cooling system.
Reviewed by Bill N (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2015 2:23 PM
The quality appears to be good. The bolts provided should have a regular head on it to make installation easier. It is very difficult to use a hexagon key wrench when a box wrench could be much easier. My only disappointed is that I do not particularly like the look as the pattern is not the same as the grill, but I recognized that before I made the purchase.
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?