- Add a stylish shine to your front-end with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available for most full-size trucks and SUVs
- Install into the bumper or the radiator factory grille opening (depending on vehicle)
- Quick and easy installation with easy-to-follow instructions included
- No drilling, cutting or part removal required for installation
- Manufactured using Putco’s NeveRust stainless steel
- Diamond Bumper Grilles are available in multiple colors
- Your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
By leaving your lower bumper open, the factory left you the perfect opportunity to make a statement with your front-end. A Diamond Bumper Grille Insert is the picture-perfect way to complement your existing aftermarket Putco Diamond Grille. Crafted from the same NeveRust stainless steel, this crisscrossed bumper grill offers the same high-quality and polished look you expect from Putco accessories.
Delivering a clean, custom look, your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is a sure-fire way to get the attention of every passerby. Custom-fit for your exact truck or SUV, your Putco bumper grille is the ultimate upgrade. Easy installation includes a hidden mounting system and no drilling, cutting or removal of any parts.
Putco Diamond Grilles provide an unusual look for your front-end and a superior quality you can trust. Protect your engine in style with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Some vehicle applications may require license plate relocation
Putco Diamond Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott E (Mifflinburg, PA) — Mar 14, 2016 6:57 AM
Hex heads rounded when trying to loosen to readjust locking nuts would not back off Had to cut bolts. Replaced with hex head bolt and regular lock washer much easier.
Reviewed by Arthur C (Manchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 22, 2016 6:21 AM
Product had small chips in the black paint. Install was easy. Loose fit. Attaches with screw and nut at top with two tabs that go into slots in bumper. Grille vibrates. Stuck wedges behind tabs to stop vibration. Looks good on vehicle
Reviewed by rodney r (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2015 12:37 PM
A great addition to my vehicle, accents my truck, adds more style to the front of my truck. Plus I think it will help prevent rocks and the like from possibly damaging the lower portion of the cooling system.
Reviewed by Bill N (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2015 2:23 PM
The quality appears to be good. The bolts provided should have a regular head on it to make installation easier. It is very difficult to use a hexagon key wrench when a box wrench could be much easier. My only disappointed is that I do not particularly like the look as the pattern is not the same as the grill, but I recognized that before I made the purchase.
Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco grilles review
- street scene fusion brushed grill
- putco bumper grille
- carriage works bumper grilles
- dodge grills
- billet ford grille emblem
- black gmc grille
- bumper grill insert for 2010 f150
- excursion grills
- ford ranger grille
- auto brake upgrade parts
- auto supplies for winter
- best truck steering wheel cover