- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Putco Inferno Grille is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Hot rod flame patterns are precision-cut from heavy-gauge stainless steel that won't rust or corrode
- The Putco Inferno Grille features blazing-hot looks, thanks to the highly-polished steel finish
- Installation is easy—The Putco Inferno Grille fits over your factory grille with no cutting, drilling or removing parts required
- Putco includes all-stainless mounting hardware and a 9/64" hex-key wrench for mounting in minutes
- Certain Inferno Grille models that cover the manufacturer logo are available
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Inferno Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Set fire to your vehicle's front end! The Putco Inferno Grille torches the look of factory grilles, with precision-cut flames razed from heavy-gauge, ¼" NeveRust™ Stainless Steel. And, to add to the hot look, the Putco Inferno Grille features searing looks from the extreme polished finish.
Starting this inferno on your grille requires no matches or lighter fluid-just a few minutes and the included 9/64" hex-key wrench. The Putco Inferno Grille mounts over your factory grille to existing holes with no drilling or cutting needed. Putco also includes all-stainless mounting hardware.
Burn-up the highways in your truck or SUV with the Putco Inferno Grille. A Lifetime Warranty keeps your Putco Stainless Steel Inferno Grille burning for life.
Putco Inferno Grilles - Stainless Steel Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd F (Du Quoin, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2016 5:28 AM
Installed on a 03 Ford F-150 with the crossbar design grille. Too easy to install causes a poor fit. 6 small bolts with hooks for the back of the existing grille is all there is, most bolts don't line up straight with the grille and cause a crooked bolt which in turn don't sit flush on the putco grille, also some bolts are through the flame tips and there isn't much meat in that area and can be easily over tightened and dis form the design. Needs better mounting hardware!!