- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Find the perfect upgrade for your front-end with a Putco Punch Bumper Grille
- Crafted from Putco's heavy-gauge NeveRust stainless steel
- Mirror-like polished finish
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Installs into the bumper or radiator factory grille (depending on your vehicle)
- Available in multiple color options for an extra-unique look
- Putco Bumper Grilles are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Your Putco Punch Bumper Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Top-tier style and long-term quality meet in the Putco Punch Bumper Grille. Pair this bumper grille with your matching Putco Punch Grille and achieve the consistent and durable performance you expect from Putco, with a cohesive design.
Crafted from heavy-gauge stainless steel, your Putco Punch Grille is guaranteed to maximize your vehicle's appearance while protecting your engine from the elements. The attractive punch design pattern adds unique style to your ride, with the mirror-like finish completing the image overhaul.
Your Putco Punch Grille includes easy-to-follow instructions and quickly installs into the bumper or radiator factory grille, depending on your vehicle. Putco Punch Bumper Grilles are available in multiple color options and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- You may need to relocate your license plate, depending on your application
Putco Punch Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean R (CAMERON, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 18, 2015 4:15 AM
Easy to install and precision fit. Very well built and heavy duty. I purchased the black powder coat and looks amazing. Recommended for anyone with a 2500hd that doesn't want a damaged front condenser.
Reviewed by keith m (RINCON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2015 5:41 AM
Installed this on my 2015 2500HD looks nice but within 2 days the adhesive strip came loose at the top. The strip stayed attached to the bumper but pulled off the grill.
Reviewed by Elizabeth B (Springport, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2014 1:47 PM
Great fit. Great finish. Easy install. No drilling required! Too bad This gaping hole in the front bumper isn't covered right from the manufacturer. This will save you money. No more holes in the radiator.