- Gain a high-class look for your front-end with a Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille
- CNC-machined from heavy-duty billet aluminum
- Quick and easy installation—includes all necessary hardware
- Shadow Billet Bumper Grilles are custom-fit for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Inserts into the bumper or radiator factory grille opening (depending on vehicle)
- Bumper Grilles are available in multiple color options
- Your Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Truck and SUV enthusiasts agree that the void left by most manufacturers in their lower bumper is an eyesore. Fill that empty space with a custom-fit Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille and ease the pain. The perfect-pairing for your already upgraded Putco Shadow Billet Grille, a Shadow Billet Bumper Grille truly finishes the look of your front-end.
Your Putco Shadow Billet Grille features an attractive horizontal-grid design that boosts not only the look of your front-end but its defense against harmful debris getting into your engine. CNC-machined from a solid piece of heavy-duty billet aluminum, your Putco Billet Bumper Grille is made to last for the long haul.
Each Putco Shadow Grille is made specifically for your year, make and model so a precision-fit is guaranteed. The insert is easily installed right into your lower bumper or radiator factory grille opening, depending on your vehicle. Your Putco Shadow Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Some vehicle applications may need to relocate your license plate
Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grilles Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clyde T (Tonopah, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2017 9:51 PM
Bought this to cover the area where Chevrolet left the bumper open exposing the oil coolers to possible damage. The instructions were clear and we'll written. The part appears well made and it installed in the space without any adaptation and using only the hardware included. On my model the grill sits further back than depicted in the photo but still looks fine. Good purchase.
Reviewed by Carl H (Smithfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2017 5:29 AM
Easy to install on my 2015 Silverado! Looks great! No more dents in cooler fins
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?