- Gain a high-class look for your front-end with a Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille
- CNC-machined from heavy-duty billet aluminum
- Quick and easy installation—includes all necessary hardware
- Shadow Billet Bumper Grilles are custom-fit for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Inserts into the bumper or radiator factory grille opening (depending on vehicle)
- Bumper Grilles are available in multiple color options
- Your Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Truck and SUV enthusiasts agree that the void left by most manufacturers in their lower bumper is an eyesore. Fill that empty space with a custom-fit Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grille and ease the pain. The perfect-pairing for your already upgraded Putco Shadow Billet Grille, a Shadow Billet Bumper Grille truly finishes the look of your front-end.
Your Putco Shadow Billet Grille features an attractive horizontal-grid design that boosts not only the look of your front-end but its defense against harmful debris getting into your engine. CNC-machined from a solid piece of heavy-duty billet aluminum, your Putco Billet Bumper Grille is made to last for the long haul.
Each Putco Shadow Grille is made specifically for your year, make and model so a precision-fit is guaranteed. The insert is easily installed right into your lower bumper or radiator factory grille opening, depending on your vehicle. Your Putco Shadow Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Some vehicle applications may need to relocate your license plate
Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grilles Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Myron B (OAK HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 17, 2015 4:18 PM
Went in easy, just a little hard to get the top tape to stick. could not get pressure on back side of bumper to force tape to stick.
Reviewed by Tamera K (Brush, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2015 11:43 AM
Good looking product, pleased with appearance and installation. Hope that the top glue tabs are sturdy and will weather well???? Feel like there is a better application for securing the top of the grill other than glue tabs.
Reviewed by Dorothy S (THOMASTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2015 7:36 AM
I was unhappily surprised with the quality of this item. It looks like a student in a machine shop milled it!! As far as ease of install... the sticky tape doesn't hold at all,the edges of the metal are sharp and not finished off at all. what a cheap piece of metal I will not purchase again from this Co. nor will I use it on my brand new 2015 Chevy Silverado!
Putco Shadow Billet Bumper Grilles
- Ships Between 4/30 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?