- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the road and its hazards head-on with a formidable Rolling Big Power RX-5 Grille
- Shaped for a vehicle-specific fit from durable stainless steel
- Reverse punch mesh grille design gives your front-end a style all its own
- Available in your choice of select finish options
- RX-5 Grilles comes with the necessary installation hardware and instruction manual
- Proudly made in the USA, your RBP RX-5 Grille is covered by a 1-year warranty
Take your front-end flair and under-hood defense to another level by mounting a Rolling Big Power RX-5 Grille to your rig. Not only is its high-polish stainless steel frame designed to match your layout exactly, but its reverse punch mesh design keeps bugs, debris and other junk away from your engine.
Readily available in your choice of finishes that durably resist wear-and-tear, the RBP RX5 Grille—with an extruded RBP logo front and center—attaches easily enough on its own. But, included with every grille is all the installation hardware you need, as well as an instruction manual to make your job even easier.
Drawn up and engineered on American soil, your RBP RX-5 Grille carries a 1-year warranty.
RBP RX-5 Grille Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CINDI C (BOULDER CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 14, 2016 4:38 PM
Great quality, arrived quickly, everything was as described as far as the product goes. It did require cutting (which was easy enough with an oscillating drill)and installation took about an hour on my Tundra. The instructions were sort of crap though, and I found some videos online that explained the process and made it easier to know what to do. You sort of have to just figure it out, although not too difficult with only a few clips and screws. Looks great and really happy!
Reviewed by Todd H (Englewood, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2010 4:56 AM
This grill will really make you stand out from the rest. I can't tell you the difference it makes. If you want to be noticed this is the grill.
Reviewed by Matthew B (Franklin, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Apr 22, 2009 6:39 PM
i love the grill!! it really brings out the black and crome on my truck. i would recomend this grill to anyone. i already have a couple of my friends ordering thiers.
- rbp billet grilles
- street scene chevy bowtie
- do jet performance mass airflow sensors help
- edge evolution cts gas horse add on
- ford billet grille
- billet ford grille emblem
- pontiac floor mats
- chevy silverado grille emblem
- grills for chevy colorado
- mazda 6 car cover
- cheap air filters for cars
- receiver hitches for trucks
- running boards for suv