- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Build the ultimate off-road sleeper with the Rigid Industries LED Mesh Grille
- Custom made for a replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Equipped with integrated mounting points for Rigid off-road lights
- Available with or without LED lights included (varies by model)
- Carved from solid sheets of T-304 stainless steel
- Finished with a satin black powder coat with a daring mesh design
- Assembled with boss stainless steel button bolts, not with unsightly welds
- Comes with mounting hardware for both the grille and your lights
- Some cutting, drilling or trimming may be required—professional install recommended
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Unless you live in a Baja bungalow, your daily driver is not a dedicated off-roader you can tinker with to your heart's content. You'd love to cut the roof off, lift it a few feet and slap on a half-million lumens of candlepower. But, you still have clients to visit, errands to run and other tasks not suited for Mad Maxx-grade makeovers. Ready your rig for epic adventures on the sly with the subtle, sophisticated Rigid Industries LED Mesh Grille.
There's more than meets the eye on Rigid LED Mesh Grilles. Custom sculpted with an aggressive mesh pattern, they feature integrated mounting points to park your Rigid off-road lights. Mounted flush into your grille, those powerful auxiliary lights keep your path illuminated on the trail and your 4x4 discreet on the street.
Though understated in their design, Rigid Truck LED Mesh Grilles are built for unapologetic strength. Each grille is carefully laser- carved from sheets of T-304 stainless steel without a single weld spot. Then, it's treated to a satin black powder coat finish for sleek style and protection from the elements. All the work is done here in the U.S.A., so you know it's done right. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries LED Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Blake T (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 09, 2017 8:26 PM
Very happy with ship time, price & install with my grille. I give fitment about a 4.0 out of 5, the other 1.0 was me being impatient to mend the grille to fit better. Install was straight forward and accomplished it in a night. Favorite modification to date.
Reviewed by Kenedy N (Port Lavaca, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Sep 18, 2015 3:26 PM
Grille arrived a few days after I placed the order. Instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. Easy to install but would be very helpful if you had at least two more people. Cutting of existing grille is required which is the only downside.
Reviewed by Luke S (Clermont, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 21, 2015 7:32 AM
Excellent product, looks great! A little adjustments to get a perfect flush fit. Two of the bolts wouldn't work as they seemed to be metric instead of standard...had to make a trip to store to get something equivalent since I didn't have time to contact the company over a few bucks in hardware... All in all...I'm satisfied!
- rigid industries billet grilles
- ford f 150 ecoboost lower grill
- pickup truck bladder
- ranch tonneau cover installation video
- billet ford grille emblem
- dodge cabin air filters
- dodge truck grills
- f150 chrome grille
- ford fusion mats
- grills for dodge ram 1500
- seat covers for cars
- steering wheel covers
- auto floor mats