- Strengthen your factory foundation with a Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit
- Manufactured from .120” wall 1020 DOM steel tubing for ultimate strength
- Knuckle utilizes a unique pivot on one end and grade 10 fasteners on the other
- Works with all Jeep soft goods, factory and aftermarket tops
- Built-in tubular grab handles for easy entry and exit points
- Main bar features a pad and GEAR cover for added safety and storage
- Finished with a durable black satin powder coat
- No-drill installation (modification required for factory roll bar covers)
- Your Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
If getting your Jeep stuck between a rock and a hard place is your idea of a great time—stay safe when your ride comes out bottoms-up by installing a Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit. Turning your factory bars into a rock-solid foundation, this robust roll cage is crafted from .120” wall 1020 DOM steel tubing.
Smittybilt SRC Roll Cages feature an innovative knuckle system that uses a unique pivot on one end and grade 10 fasteners on the other to ensure a durable, sturdy mount every time. For ultimate convenience, this SRC Roll Cage System pairs easily with any of Smittybilt’s soft goods, factory or aftermarket tops.
The Smittybilt SRC Bolt On Roll Cage boasts no-drill installation, along with top-quality finishes like built-in tubular grab handles for easy entry and exit points, extra driver/passenger padding and a GEAR cover for added storage. Your Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- smittybilt body armor & protection
- brute force air filter
- bugflector ii reviews
- jet powr-flo mass air sensor
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford nfl truck accessories
- hyundai windshield cover
- seat covers for 2005 ford f150
- 2008 jeep liberty floor mats
- 2012 toyota tundra bed liner
- cargo carriers
- truck mud flaps
- truck steps