- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard your 4x4 against the toughest trails with Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards
- Engineered to provide ultimate protection and clearance for off-road driving
- Crafted with a unique look from heavy-duty, cold-rolled steel
- Leaves plenty of room for larger tires under full suspension articulation
- Direct fit design to minimize drilling - includes stainless steel fasteners
- Inner fender liner keeps hazardous debris out of your engine bay and wheel wells
- Powder-coated in a durable, two-stage matte black finish
- XRC Armor Corner Guards are sold as a rear pair
- Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a warranty 5-year limited warranty
Bumping your ride into immovable objects is an expected part of Jeep life. Enjoy your next rock-crawl without destroying your ride’s precious sheet metal with a set of Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards. Engineered for ultimate defense against road debris while still supplying the clearance you need to tackle any terrain, these built-tough fenders are the ideal off-road upgrade.
Smittybilt Corner Guards are constructed from strong, cold-rolled steel with a one-of-a-kind look that’s sure to set your 4x4 apart from the pack. Leaving plenty of room for that extra-large wheel and tire package, Smittybilt XRC Corner Guards even include an inventive inner fender liner to keep airborne debris out of your engine compartment and exposed wheel wells.
With a direct fit design featuring rust-free stainless steel fasteners, these tough add-ons are made for easy installation and minimal modifications. Smittybilt Corner Guards are powder-coated in a durable, two-stage matte black finish and are sold as a rear pair. Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brent N (BRIDGEPORT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 27, 2015 2:52 AM
Takes two people to put on. Drilling pretty simple and easy but putting in the cert nuts are a big pain! Find a friend with a better tool to put them into the holes you drill. Other than that great buy and a good look for your jeep and they are really tuff. Also takes about 5-6 hours to install.