- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard your 4x4 against the toughest trails with Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards
- Engineered to provide ultimate protection and clearance for off-road driving
- Crafted with a unique look from heavy-duty, cold-rolled steel
- Leaves plenty of room for larger tires under full suspension articulation
- Direct fit design to minimize drilling - includes stainless steel fasteners
- Inner fender liner keeps hazardous debris out of your engine bay and wheel wells
- Powder-coated in a durable, two-stage matte black finish
- XRC Armor Corner Guards are sold as a rear pair
- Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a warranty 5-year limited warranty
Bumping your ride into immovable objects is an expected part of Jeep life. Enjoy your next rock-crawl without destroying your ride’s precious sheet metal with a set of Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards. Engineered for ultimate defense against road debris while still supplying the clearance you need to tackle any terrain, these built-tough fenders are the ideal off-road upgrade.
Smittybilt Corner Guards are constructed from strong, cold-rolled steel with a one-of-a-kind look that’s sure to set your 4x4 apart from the pack. Leaving plenty of room for that extra-large wheel and tire package, Smittybilt XRC Corner Guards even include an inventive inner fender liner to keep airborne debris out of your engine compartment and exposed wheel wells.
With a direct fit design featuring rust-free stainless steel fasteners, these tough add-ons are made for easy installation and minimal modifications. Smittybilt Corner Guards are powder-coated in a durable, two-stage matte black finish and are sold as a rear pair. Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Armor Corner Guards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brent N (BRIDGEPORT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 27, 2015 2:52 AM
Takes two people to put on. Drilling pretty simple and easy but putting in the cert nuts are a big pain! Find a friend with a better tool to put them into the holes you drill. Other than that great buy and a good look for your jeep and they are really tuff. Also takes about 5-6 hours to install.
- smittybilt body armor & protection
- 07 jeep grand cherokee volant intake
- poison spyder trail corners
- zymol for porsche
- acura steering wheel covers
- ferrari car covers
- subaru cargo mat
- subaru forester sunshade
- lincoln navigator cargo mat
- dash cover for dodge ram 1500
- tonneau covers for pickups
- truck mud flaps