- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your Jeep from flying debris with Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards
- Engineered to provide optimal off-road protection and wide tire clearance
- 3/16" cold rolled steel construction to withstand any impact
- Finished with a stylish, durable two-stage textured matte black finish
- Easy-to-install package can be paired with XRC Corner Guards
- XRC Armor Rock Guards are sold as a pair, with or without a step
- Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Just because your Jeep was made for off-roading doesn’t mean it has to look like it’s been through battle. Rock-crawl your heart out and keep your exterior as sleek as day one with a sturdy set of XRC Rock Guards.
Specifically-engineered to deliver peak protection and extra-wide tire clearance, Smittybilt Rock Guards boast 3/16" cold rolled steel construction and a low-profile design. The perfect addition to your rugged ride, these Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Protectors add durable defense and rugged style with a two-stage textured matte black finish.
Easy-to-install and perfectly paired with Smittybilt’s XRC Corner Guards, XRC Rock Armor Guards are conveniently sold as a pair, with or without the optional side step. Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rick E (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 08, 2015 8:17 PM
I have had both the front and back flares for a long time on my 2014 JKU. I finally bought these and man does it looks good. This steel too.