Street Scene Roll Pans
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Scene Roll Pans ditch the stock "diving board" look of rear bumpers with a distinctly smooth style
- Most Street Scene Roll Pans are custom-molded from high-strength urethane (see note below)
- Carefully shaped for a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper
- Street Scene Roll Pans are available in a number of designs for each vehicle—more choice than any other manufacturer offers
- Design options include multiple standard roll pan styles, plus "Hollie Rollie" models with dual exhaust exit holes
- Street Scene Roll Pans utilize simple installation with just a few straightforward, safe drill holes required for secure mounting
- All necessary mounting hardware included with the Roll Pan
- Street Scene Roll Pans are the ideal part of a balanced body kit, including Street Scene Front Bumper Covers and Side Skirts
- Delivered ready to prep for a custom paint job
- The Hidden Street Hitch is available to hide neatly behind your roll pan (not all vehicles)
- Street Scene Roll Pans carry a limited warranty (see warranty note below for details)
Street Scene Roll Pans practically beg your truck to get its roll on. With a flush design that puts the stock “diving board" bumper out of business, Street Scene Roll Pans sport the look that defines a custom truck or SUV.
As masters of the roll pan, Street Scene offers more Roll Pan styles for your vehicle than any other maker. Beyond the sleek, smooth original designs, there's even roll pans with cutouts for custom dual exhaust exits.
Street Scene Roll Pans come ready for custom paint. And, with their carefully-molded shape, the precise fit of a Street Scene Roll Pan makes installation simpler. Just a few minor drill holes and the included hardware are needed to get your roll pan-and your roll-on.
Street Scene makes most of their Roll Pans from tough, flexible urethane. It's a look that keeps on rollin' hard and stays smooth, and lets you tell that stock diving board to take a jump.
- The majority of Street Scene Roll Pans are molded from urethane. A limited number of models require use of fiberglass, which is tough and durable, but will crack on impact. Fiberglass models are identified above after selecting your vehicle.
- Street Scene Roll Pans carry a limited lifetime warranty for urethane models; 1-year warranty on fiberglass. However, this warranty is voided once the roll pan is painted. Inspect your roll pan carefully for quality and fit before painting.
- Once painted and/or drilled, a Street Scene Roll Pan cannot be returned to AutoAnything.
Street Scene Roll Pans Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james b (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Dec 15, 2013 4:30 PM
Fits great, looks great, best price and free shipping!! Who could ask for anything more? GREAT JOB Autoanything!!
Reviewed by raymond l (PALM CITY, FL) — Sep 23, 2013 6:06 AM
being a bodyman all my life the roll pa. was better than I expected. I had to trim it down about 1 in. on top to clear tailgate, After that it went on nicely. looks great!!
Reviewed by MIKE M (VIDOR, TX) — Apr 10, 2013 7:45 AM
the roll pan was great. but did not come a license plate light, nor was it recommended. i had get one from a local part store.
Reviewed by dustin j (franklin, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Ranger — Sep 03, 2012 8:59 PM
it was the style i was looking for the craftsmanship was solid yet could have been much smoother finish also took one month for it to ship
Reviewed by Fredrick N (Lamoure, ND) — Oct 12, 2011 2:06 AM
I purchased a steel rool pan for my 2005 duramax. Installation was a breeze after paint and i couldnt be happier.
- street scene body kits
- apm hoods
- hood scoops for trucks
- jeep hood scoop
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- dodge bed liners
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- seat covers for ford explorer
- silverado rocker panels
- dodge ram 1500 body kits
- chrome steps for trucks
- performance air intake system
- vehicle chrome accessories