- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Scene Bumper Covers offer a unique level of smooth body style your ride just has to have
- More designs for more choice—up to 6 generation styles of Street Scene Bumper Covers available for each vehicle
- Pick from basic bumper covers, valence only models, and the ever-popular bumper cover and valence combo
- Street Scene Bumper Covers are molded from tough urethane for durability and light weight (see note below)
- The hot style of Street Scene Bumper Covers installs fast with only simple, safe drilling required
- Street Scene Bumper Covers are carefully molded and tested for a precise fit
- The ideal companion to a set of fog or driving lights (sold separately)
- Street Scene Bumper Covers come ready to prep for painting
- Get matching body styling parts like side skirts/ground effects, roll pans and more (sold separately)
- Your Street Scene Bumper Cover carries a limited warranty (see warranty note below for details)
Award-winning designs and more style choices-that's what Street Scene Bumper Covers use to transform the leading end of your ride for the better. Their pavement-scorching selection of bumper covers define the look of a true custom sled.
With a Street Scene Bumper Cover, your vehicle isn't limited to one style choice. Street Scene has many generations of their Bumper Covers-up to 6 unique designs-for each vehicle. With this kind of range, there's surely a Street Scene Bumper Cover to fit your idea of body style.
Most Street Scene Bumper Covers are crafted from quality urethane. This gives each Street Scene Bumper Cover the toughness, flexibility and light weight to handle life as a bumper while staying sharp.
Street Scene makes their Bumper Covers easy to install with only a few safe holes to drill. And, Street Scene Bumper Covers come ready to prep for a custom finish. You'll hardly recognize your ride when the project's complete. And that's a good thing.
- The majority of Street Scene Bumper Covers are molded from urethane. A limited number of models require use of fiberglass, which is tough and durable, but will crack on impact. Fiberglass models are identified above after selecting your vehicle.
- Street Scene Bumper Covers carry a limited lifetime warranty for urethane models; 1-year warranty on fiberglass. However, this warranty is voided once the cover is painted. Inspect your bumper cover carefully for quality and fit before painting.
- Once painted and/or drilled, a Street Scene Bumper Cover or Valence cannot be returned to AutoAnything.
Street Scene Front Bumper Covers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Baron W (Carlsbad, CA) — Nov 12, 2011 1:49 PM
The product is quality and straight. The thing I don't like about it is the way it's fastened, four screws and double stick tape. This is an HD truck bumper not a car. I hope it stays on. Otherwise the product is quality.
Reviewed by Ryan K (Eagan, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2009 4:51 AM
Easy to install but need to use spacers to push the front bumper out between 1/2" to 3/4" to get the valance to line up with the fender well opening. Other than that issue looks good just need to get it painted to match. -Ryan from Minnesota
Reviewed by jim b (summerside, PE) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 12, 2007 1:33 AM
this is the second ss bumper cover i've bought and thes things fit without a dought the best of any aftermarket peices i have used in the past ...thanks for such a great product jimmyb.