- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Scene Side Skirts sport the smoothest extended ground effects look for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from durable urethane that can take a few knocks from ridin' low and stay looking great
- Street Scene Side Skirts look great alone or along with a custom bumper cover and/or roll pan
- Carefully molded and tested for a precise custom fit to your vehicle
- Street Scene Side Skirts come ready to prep for custom paint matching to your ride
- Mounting is simple with only a few safe, easy drill holes required for secure installation
- Sold in a complete set covering both sides of your vehicle from wheel to wheel
- Your Street Scene Side Skirts carry a limited warranty (see warranty note below for details)
Doing more than just looking great, Side Skirts by Street Scene pack plenty of toughness to last through years of use. These ground effects rely on durable, flexible urethane to combat everyday kicks and dings, making them worthy of your rugged rig.
Working well alone or with custom bumpers and roll pans, Street Scene's Side Skirts produce a stunning ground effects appearance. Precise design goes into making every Street Scene Side Skirt with head-turning style and a precise fit.
Installing Street Scene Side Skirts is simple and straightforward. Just a few simple, safe drill holes are required to securely mount these ground effects flush with the rocker panels. And, they come ready to prep for custom paint.
Treat your ride to the lowrider ground effects look and urethane durability of Street Scene Side Skirts. And prepare to turn heads.
- Street Scene Side Skirts carry a limited lifetime warranty. However, this warranty is voided once the side skirts are painted. Inspect your side skirts carefully for quality and fit before painting and installing.
- Once painted and/or drilled, a Street Scene Bumper Cover cannot be returned to AutoAnything.
Street Scene Side Skirts Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy M (PORT CLINTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Fusion — Dec 10, 2015 10:40 PM
The Street Scene Side Skirts are listed to fit 2006-2009 Ford Fusion but they fit my 2012 perfect I'm very pleased!
Reviewed by Kenya K (Cordova, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Expedition — May 03, 2013 1:36 AM
Quick and fast service the side skirt gives my truck a new look, you would think its a power running board if you don't know any better.
Reviewed by Stephen T (CHINO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Sep 08, 2012 11:20 AM
I love Street Scene's side skirts. The look great and are easy to install. Just be sure to have EXTRA 3M Tape Primer 94. You're going to need it.
Reviewed by Carl B (Bacliff, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2012 11:10 PM
Nicely made product. Fit was perfect, did not have to make any alterations on them at all. Just prepped and painted. Now my truck is complete. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Brandon R (Columbus, GA) — Jun 01, 2011 8:11 PM
I had previosly bought the street scene splitter for my Camaro. It came in a finished black color and needed no paint. I purchased these thinking they would bolt right on. They come unfinished however, rough and splotchy. I had to get them painted professionally before install which cost me $260. Other than that they look good! Just keep in mind it will cost you around $800 when all is said and done.