APM Ram Air Hoods
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a dose of muscle-car performance and style to your mean machine
- Custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Choose a fully-functional ram air system with air box, or go for the hood only (depends on vehicle)
- Ram Air Hood with Air Box: Full-functioning ram air induction system creates a sealed intake to force feed cold air through the hood scoops and into your engine’s intake. Air box (sold separately) includes high-performance air filter
- Ram Air Hood Only: Beyond the aggressive style, the hood scoops force cool air into the engine compartment which can drop under-the-hood temperatures
- Crafted of engineered plastic or hand-laid fiberglass (depends on vehicle)
- Engineered plastic hoods come raw on both sides—ready for prep, prime and paint
- Fiberglass hoods come gel-coated on both sides—ready for prep, prime and paint
- All hoods can also be painted by APM to match your OEM colors (about APM's paint process) (PDF)
- Painted hoods boast a PPG Deltron base coat/clear coat system—class-A finish on top surface, class-B finish on underside
- Hinge and latch mounts are reinforced with steel plates
- Hood bolts right up to your vehicle’s factory hinges—no modifications required
- Installation uses your vehicle’s existing factory latch for an easy bolt-on project
- Includes all required hardware and instructions
- Your APM Ram Air Hood is backed by a 1-year warranty
When a cold air intake just isn't enough-give your pavement-pounder the aggressive look and performance of an American muscle car. An APM Ram Air Hood captures the spirit of a classic street rod and bolts it to your vehicle. Add a custom air box to the mix and you have a fully-functional ram air system ready to beat the streets and the competition.
APM Ram Air induction hoods are the perfect replacement for damaged or boring factory hoods. They're also the best way to keep a lid on that stable of ponies hiding in your engine bay! Without the air box, the hood scoops make extra room for bulging performance parts and aid in cooling down under-hood temps.
Your APM air hood is crafted from engineered plastic or hand-laid fiberglass, both styles ready for prep, prime and paint. Or, have it painted by APM to match your OEM colors. And to make installation super-easy, your APM hood reuses your vehicle's original latch and hinges-just bolt it on and go! And, best of all, APM backs your Ram Air Hood with a 1-year warranty.
- Color matching: APM hoods are painted with your vehicle's original paint code. If your factory paint has faded, your hood may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
- Custom paint-matched products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
APM Ram Air Hoods Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Butch G (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2014 6:48 PM
This hood looks amazing. However I am not very happy about the fit of this hood. even with adjusting the fenders it is impossible to get even gaps with this hood without doing a lot of trimming on the hood. Also there where waves and holes in the fiberglass that had to be sanded out, that being said the manufacturer was willing to pay for most of the extra cost of the work for the sanding. But all in all I love the hood really makes my truck stand out.
Reviewed by Eric J (Platteville, WI) — Jul 10, 2014 8:36 PM
Looks great after lots of time at the body shop being painted and fit. The finished car looks great, but it was easy to bolt up, but a total pain to actually get the body lines to match and sit level with the fenders.
Reviewed by David C (Attica, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2014 10:39 PM
I purchased my Ram-Air Hood for my 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 4 x 4 truck. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. The hood looks absolutely awesome. A lot of people take second looks at it. The paint ( silver ) matched the truck perfectly. Well worth getting it painted. Awesome after-market upgrade for my truck. Very pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by Thomas H (Hastings On Hudson, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2014 5:54 PM
My auto body guy received it on time and the box it came in was damaged but hood yes in good shape. There was a small cracked underneath he fixed and did additional things to fit better. Do not get it shipped painted it's a ripoff for what they charge and will need additional tweaking. But overall like the look a lot on my 07 Silverado classic body style. I recommend it.
- apm body kits
- apm spoilers
- bushwacker jeep hood
- hood scoops for trucks
- lexus dashboard cover
- nissan truck floor mats
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- chevy colorado street scene body kit
- chrome rocker panels for chevy trucks
- floor mats for chevy equinox
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale
- cheap car dash covers