Street Scene Front Spoilers
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop the nose of your ride with a dose of street-ready style
- Custom-built for your specific year, make and model car
- Crafted from molded urethane for a custom fit, low weight and high strength
- Arrives with a raw finish ready for primer and paint
- Includes all hardware and instructions needed for a quick and easy installation
- Your Street Scene Front Spoiler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Drop your ride's nose and ramp up its style with a Street Scene Front Spoiler. Designed to scoop up the down force, a Street Scene Front Spoiler delivers the aggressive look you seek at a price the dealership's “style package" can't beat.
The perfect choice for any custom street-style project, your Street Scene Front Spoiler installs easy right below your car's factory bumper. Plus, Street Scene delivers your front valence ready to prep and prime for your custom paint match.
Crafted from tough and flexible molded urethane, Street Scene builds each front spoiler to the high-quality standards you expect from them. And, they also include all the high-quality hardware you need, along with easy-to-follow instructions. Plus, Street Scene backs your Front Spoiler with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Once painted and/or drilled, a Street Scene Front Spoiler cannot be returned to AutoAnything.
Street Scene Front Spoilers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by casey k (Lodi, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Aug 24, 2014 11:05 PM
this street scene spoiler 2 looks great on the mustangs i have a white mustang and painted my spoiler gloss black to match the racing stripes i put on. i would recommend it to anyone and you can't beat the prices with the coupons auto anything has buy this and if your not happy with it ill give you your money back out of my own pocket.
Reviewed by Jason P (EVERSON, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 31, 2013 10:36 AM
Easy install, would have 5 stars if the mounting had a little more hardware, and a little less double sided tape.
Reviewed by John H (Coconut Creek, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Feb 11, 2011 9:00 AM
Installed this spoiler on my 2010 Camaro SS. Install was a breeze and the fit was right on. I also had the spoiler painted to match my vehicle color, which looks great. Would def. buy from auto anything and Street Scene again.