RKSport Ground Effects Kits
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an aggressive edge to your auto’s profile with an RKSport Ground Effects Kit
- Custom designed for a seamless fit that flows with your factory lines
- Your RKSport Ground Effects Kit comes complete with everything you need for a bumper-to-bumper upgrade (parts vary by kit—select your vehicle for complete details)
- Built tough from choice urethane for improved flexibility and impact resistance
- RKSport Ground Effects Kits come ready for prepping and paint
- Warranted against defects
True racecars and award-wining customs stand low and lean, leaving practically no space between the street and their frames. Along with improved aerodynamics, this aggressive stance creates a dominating appearance. For the same results on your speed demon, fill in the gaps between your auto's body and road below with an RKSport Ground Effects Kit.
RKSport has a long history of designing and building checkered flag-capturing racers, and they infuse your ground FX kit with this renowned heritage. Their ground effects kits are completely custom sculpted to flow with your factory lines, accentuating your stock body style without looking out of place. And, your car ground effects kit comes complete with everything you need: side skirts, valances and more (parts vary by vehicle).
Unlike cheap ABS ground effect kits, your RKSport Ground Effects Kit is built from premium urethane, making it more flexible, more durable and more resilient to knocks. It arrives ready for prepping and custom painting, and it's backed by RKSport's warranty against defects.
RKSport Ground Effects Kits Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald C (VALLEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Jul 22, 2014 1:29 PM
The kit came out great. Installed really well. Really gives my car a sportier look.
Reviewed by Anthony p (MOUNT AIRY, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — May 30, 2014 1:37 PM
They were received within a week of being ordered and fit and look great!!!
Reviewed by GAROLD K (Hannibal, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Nov 13, 2012 12:13 PM
good overall. could have been boxed better as we had to fold them out to LET THEM FORM THEIR SHAPE BECAUSE THEY Were packed in to small of box. had to be sanded before primed. also needed to undo front bumper to screw them on from the top as impossible from bottom and have them secure to stay on.