RKSport Bumper Covers
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restyle your ride with the race-inspired look of RKSport Bumper Covers
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with your factory lines
- RKSport Bumper Covers completely replace your factory bumper for a truly custom look
- Built to last from flexible, durable, impact-resistant urethane
- Select vehicles can upgrade with both a front and rear bumper cover
- Arrives ready for prepping and paint
- RKSport Bumper Covers include a warranty against defects
The front and rear of your auto set the stylistic tone. You may have a boss spoiler, trick side skirts and an eye-catching paintjob. But, if you're still rolling with your stock bumper, no one's going to notice anything else. Get the recognition your ride deserves by upgrading with RKSport Bumper Covers.
With an RKSport Bumper Cover mounted on your asphalt eater, you look like you're going 100 even when you're parked. That's because RKSport designs each bumper cover with an aggressive edge that screams SPEED. What's more, your bumper cover is fully custom made for a seamless fit on your ride, blending perfectly with your factory lines.
RKSport uses only the finest urethane to build your aftermarket bumper covers, ensuring the perfect balance of strength, flexibility and impact resistance. With a little bit of prepping, it's ready to be painted. Plus, select vehicles have both front and rear bumper cover options for a total head-to-toe makeover. And, RKSport backs your bumper covers with a warranty against defects.
RKSport Bumper Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dusty G (Brasstown, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Jun 22, 2012 11:46 AM
Fit is terrible and gonna have to pay to return. Seriously get OEM worth the money
Reviewed by Jason B (Steward, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Apr 02, 2012 5:41 AM
This bumper needs alot of work just to get it to fit probably ..not including the 15 to 20 body shop hours it takes to make it a flawless final appearance.