RKSport Ram Air Hoods
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For head-turning style and improved performance, bolt on an RKSport Ram Air Hood
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your ride
- RKSport Ram Air Hoods boast functional air scoops for hot looks and cooler engine compartment conditions
- Built to last from premium, hand-laid fiberglass—optional carbon fiber accents available for select vehicles
- Select RKSport Ram Air Hoods have built-in Extractors to vent hot air for even greater cooling
- Your RKSport Ram Air Hood arrives with a gray gelcoat that’s ready for prepping and custom painting
- Directly replaces your stock hood and mounts using your factory hinges
- Warranted against manufacturer defects
Think you have to go to a stuffy museum to see awe-inspiring sculpture? Think again. When you've installed an RKSport Ram Air Hood onto your speed demon, you've got a work of art parked right in your garage.
Beyond their bold appearance, RKSport Ram Air Hoods are functional. Fresh air rushes in through scoops, filling your engine compartment with fresh air. What's more, many RKSport Hoods are equipped with exclusive Extractors that vent hot air for cooler running conditions—and, a cooler motor is a more efficient, more powerful motor.
Unlike chintzy molded-ABS hoods, RKSport Ram Air Hoods are constructed from high-quality, hand-laid fiberglass. For a more modern look, you can upgrade most RKSport hoods with real carbon fiber accents. And, hood comes with a gray gelcoat finish that's ready for prepping and painting. Best of all, it's custom designed to directly replace your stock hood and mounts using your factory hardware. Plus, it's warranted against manufacturer defects.
RKSport Ram Air Hoods Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SCOTT H (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 9:10 PM
Fiberglass hood nice fit. Some trimming was needed as with most fiberglass parts. Nice finish on top and bottom. Overall very well made hood.
Reviewed by Brian P (Sioux City, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2015 5:08 AM
Prep work for paint was minimal. Installing the hood took one time. Installed the hinge bolts in the factory marks and the hood shut perfect with no adjustment.
Reviewed by Rogelio H (WESLACO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2015 8:53 PM
Hood looks great on my truck. Got a great deal and shipping was quick! But had to pick up at the transit warehouse. Other than the shipping inconvenience everything was good.