RKSport Ram Air Hoods
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For head-turning style and improved performance, bolt on an RKSport Ram Air Hood
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your ride
- RKSport Ram Air Hoods boast functional air scoops for hot looks and cooler engine compartment conditions
- Built to last from premium, hand-laid fiberglass—optional carbon fiber accents available for select vehicles
- Select RKSport Ram Air Hoods have built-in Extractors to vent hot air for even greater cooling
- Your RKSport Ram Air Hood arrives with a gray gelcoat that’s ready for prepping and custom painting
- Directly replaces your stock hood and mounts using your factory hinges
- Warranted against manufacturer defects
Think you have to go to a stuffy museum to see awe-inspiring sculpture? Think again. When you've installed an RKSport Ram Air Hood onto your speed demon, you've got a work of art parked right in your garage.
Beyond their bold appearance, RKSport Ram Air Hoods are functional. Fresh air rushes in through scoops, filling your engine compartment with fresh air. What's more, many RKSport Hoods are equipped with exclusive Extractors that vent hot air for cooler running conditions—and, a cooler motor is a more efficient, more powerful motor.
Unlike chintzy molded-ABS hoods, RKSport Ram Air Hoods are constructed from high-quality, hand-laid fiberglass. For a more modern look, you can upgrade most RKSport hoods with real carbon fiber accents. And, hood comes with a gray gelcoat finish that's ready for prepping and painting. Best of all, it's custom designed to directly replace your stock hood and mounts using your factory hardware. Plus, it's warranted against manufacturer defects.
RKSport Ram Air Hoods Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim W (WEST PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 26, 2014 2:34 AM
Hood need very little prep. Lines were good only needed to lower bump stops and latch down to level with fenders.
Reviewed by Glen B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Nov 08, 2014 9:34 AM
Great price. Hassle free shipping. Hood is top quality and did not need excessive prep work. Excellent investment.
Reviewed by Craig B (BILLINGS, MT) — Sep 05, 2014 8:15 PM
Windshield washer nozzles didn't fit. Called customer service and was transferred four times before I was disconnected. Spent over a hour alone just drilling holes and getting them to fit.
Reviewed by saphire m (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Jul 31, 2014 6:40 AM
Great Product! air hood. I was upset with shipping order says in 5 days Took 2 weeks. "Tracking info was a fony" But the gentleman that delivered was VERY NICE!!! Also very easy to install. Thank you .
Reviewed by Don B (RIVERTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Jul 28, 2014 11:12 PM
The hood was poorly finished underneath edge and it took a lot of work to get it looking professional. The box was badly damaged during shipment so I would stop using whatever carrier you do.