We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&I Rocker Panels Part #21008A Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph S (Utica, NY) — May 24, 2014 8:19 PM
junk sheet metal dosnt line up has to be modified and came with a piece missing, every one of these had to be cut and even then they don't line up good, I tried to take them off and send them back but the paint started to come off with it! I can only pray I get the missing price because my truck is scard for life now and they took two weeks to come and also have dings in them, if you buy a set of these look forward to your order! Sheet stainless steel with glue on the back no joke you were warn
Reviewed by Rudi B (Highwood, MT) — Apr 11, 2013 8:16 AM
The panels that I got had a curve to them that was exact opposite of the curve on the body of the pickup. Because I had limited time (weekend) to install, I did not have time to send them back so I re-bent or curved them myself. Some have some dimples or imperfections because of this. Many of them also were to long so I had to trim and re-fit them.
Ships Between 3/10 - 3/14
- What Do You Drive?
- Part Size:7"
- Style:10 Piece Kit
- Part #:21008A
- 1995 ford f150 chrome rocker pannels
- 1996 lincoln town car rocker panels
- 2012 cadillac srx body side molding
- chrome rocker panels
- chrome accessories hyundai
- jeep third brake light cover
- lincoln liscense plate frame
- stainless steel rocker panel covers for 05 h3 hummer
- chrome door handles for gmc sierra
- 2002 dodge dakota black and chrome fuel door
- car assessories for home garages
- floor mats automotive custom
- roof storage for a suv