We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
RKSport Ground Effects Kits Part #01018000 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert n (Baden, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Jun 16, 2015 4:33 AM
The finish grade in which I give this kit from the factory would be a c-. It took a good amount of hours to get the kit smoothed out and ready for primer/paint. This process cost me time and money that I didn't estimate for.
Reviewed by GAROLD K (Hannibal, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Nov 13, 2012 12:13 PM
good overall. could have been boxed better as we had to fold them out to LET THEM FORM THEIR SHAPE BECAUSE THEY Were packed in to small of box. had to be sanded before primed. also needed to undo front bumper to screw them on from the top as impossible from bottom and have them secure to stay on.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:01018000
- Includes: front valance with duct inlets, undercarriage air scoop, side skirts and rear valance
- Must use included undercarriage air scoop for added cooling and air-flow
- rksport body kits
- 2012 chevy camaro hood
- 2012 ford mustang bumper
- body kits for 2006 pontiac gto
- car side protection mouldings for mercedes benz
- bmw wiper blades
- chevy body kits
- chevrolet tahoe body parts
- dodge dakota ground effects
- mazda5 side skirts
- oem air filter
- pickup bed cover reviews
- custom auto mats