- Protect your paint from nicks, scratches and dings with ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels
- Tailored for a perfect fit on your particular year, make and model
- Rides along your lower body panels to block kicked-up gravel, dirt and other debris from bruising your finish
- Made from a flexible ABS material with a textured finish and a formidable black color
- UV-stable design that won’t peel, crack or fade under harsh sunshine
- Simple to install with pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Rocker Armor is manufactured right here in the USA
- ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Words can't hurt your 4x4's rocker panels, but sticks and stones sure can. When you're rooting around on rocky trails, the bottoms of your body panels are under constant assault from kicked-up gravel, mud and all kinds of trail grime. For a rugged defense against scratches, dings and nicks, outfit your off-roader with ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels.
No matter what kind of debris the trail throws at you, your ICI Rocker Armor is there to absorb the abuse and keep your paint safe from scars. Unlike old-school suits of armor, it's constructed from a modern ABS material with a murdered-out black textured finish that takes the blows without buckling under the pressure. Plus, it's UV treated to resist cracking, peeling and fading even if you're marauding through the Moab desert under a scorching summer sun.
Customized for your rock crawler, ICI Rocker Armor Protection Panels arrive ready to install. They come pre-cut for a perfect fit and pre-applied with heavy-duty 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. Better still, your ICI Rocker Panel Armor is built with pride in the USA and covered by a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James I (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 02, 2016 1:14 AM
These are fantastic. Super 3M sticky, had to do minor trimming on just 2 sections (front fender piece) and they turnd out perfect. I had a section of rust in the door that I cut out and patched, and didn't want to pay for a bodyshop to paint. Primed and prepped and covered with these. Would highly recommend- thanks for the great service AA
Reviewed by Doug M (Hooksett, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 10, 2015 5:41 AM
these panels are very nice and not to difficult to install about an hour both sides. went with custom cut panels with flares and had to cut any way dont waste money on custom cut to fit your truck buy the ones you cut yourself if you have flares
- Save 10% Use Promo Code ici10
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?