- Protect your paint from nicks, scratches and dings with ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels
- Tailored for a perfect fit on your particular year, make and model
- Rides along your lower body panels to block kicked-up gravel, dirt and other debris from bruising your finish
- Made from a flexible ABS material with a textured finish and a formidable black color
- UV-stable design that won’t peel, crack or fade under harsh sunshine
- Simple to install with pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Rocker Armor is manufactured right here in the USA
- ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Words can't hurt your 4x4's rocker panels, but sticks and stones sure can. When you're rooting around on rocky trails, the bottoms of your body panels are under constant assault from kicked-up gravel, mud and all kinds of trail grime. For a rugged defense against scratches, dings and nicks, outfit your off-roader with ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels.
No matter what kind of debris the trail throws at you, your ICI Rocker Armor is there to absorb the abuse and keep your paint safe from scars. Unlike old-school suits of armor, it's constructed from a modern ABS material with a murdered-out black textured finish that takes the blows without buckling under the pressure. Plus, it's UV treated to resist cracking, peeling and fading even if you're marauding through the Moab desert under a scorching summer sun.
Customized for your rock crawler, ICI Rocker Armor Protection Panels arrive ready to install. They come pre-cut for a perfect fit and pre-applied with heavy-duty 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. Better still, your ICI Rocker Panel Armor is built with pride in the USA and covered by a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI Rocker Armor Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug M (Hooksett, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 10, 2015 5:41 AM
these panels are very nice and not to difficult to install about an hour both sides. went with custom cut panels with flares and had to cut any way dont waste money on custom cut to fit your truck buy the ones you cut yourself if you have flares
Reviewed by robert w (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2015 11:49 AM
Tried placing them on a 07 Dodge Ram. They didn't fit right. Took them right back off. I would either have the bottom rocker sprayed with linex or use the tape and cut it yourself.
Reviewed by Terry L (Lebanon, MO) — May 21, 2015 6:37 AM
I wanted something different than everyone else had and I was looking for rocker protection so I purchased the ICI Rocker Armor and was very please. I followed directions and the application was really simple. I had do some trimming since I had after market flares but this was also an easy task. I would recommend ICI Rocker Armor to anyone wanting to not only protect their vehicle but also improve on the looks.
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ici body kits
- 07 dodge ram air induction hood
- 99 silverado rool pans
- bushwacker jeep hood
- mercedes benz steering wheel cover
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- dash kits for trucks
- ford f-150 rocker panels
- ford f150 hood
- silverado side skirts
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- bars for trucks